[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have exactly two people that I hang out with in this world:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: stopit.jpg (86KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
stopit.jpg
86KB, 456x386px
>have exactly two people that I hang out with in this world: girl that I'm dating (T) and friend + his group (let's call him A)
>irrationally paranoid that if I don't hang out with A often enough we'll drift apart and the friendship is over
>have been hanging out with T a lot over past few weekends since we just started dating
>don't feel like hanging out with T this weekend, but feel like she'll be offended/hurt if I skip out
>feel like I need to catch up with A as it's been a while
>told A I'd let her know about this weekend, I hadn't gotten back to her, and now she's upset
>trying to control my annoyance so I just said good night, without actually giving an answer re: this weekend

Is it wrong to want to spend some time with my only friend in this world? I feel obligated to have to hang out with T when I just really don't feel like it this weekend.
>>
If you don't feel like it, and you want to hang out with A to catch up, then man up and tell T exactly that, i don't see the problem, obviously don't tell it to her like you don't want to spend time with her, just make her understand what you want, communication is a core part of relationships.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.