[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-Improvement Thread/Own your Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 6838643-bison.jpg (432KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6838643-bison.jpg
432KB, 1920x1080px
Feel free to write about the things you need to improve about your life and own up to the things that you need to do. Perhaps writing things out honestly will help with the process.

I need to stop lying. I've narrowed it down to why I lie. I lie because I am not happy with the person I am in this moment. Even as things start to improve, I lie anyway. There is no reason to tell people you are studying a PhD, if you are actually in a masters program, and the advisor told you that you don't matriculate in. I need to stop making fake profiles on PoF and OKC to talk to women, because it is unfair to my current girlfriend. I think that since I have been trying so hard to not lie, my lies have manifested themselves in POF accounts. Every single one I make the person is a doctoral student, which is what I wish I was.

Hopefully this takes off and becomes a thing, I think I really need this.
>>
-Start to look for singing lessons
-look for an entry level keyboard and electric guitar
-dedicade some time to drawing and writing

Also, perhaps I should stop hoping for the love of a specific girl... We have alot in common, and we laugh, we argue, we criticize the same things... I think she likes me, but not as much as I would like it to be. It will be hard, because I will still see her regulary, and I think that this girl is the girl of my life, beautiful, my intellectual match, her kind of crazy is my kind of crazy... But some things are alas not meant to be.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.