[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

He was on cloud nine with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: f.jpg (43KB, 319x212px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f.jpg
43KB, 319x212px
We were off and on for 8 months. I got too busy for anything towards the end of it, it wasn't fair to him so we ended it for the most part mutually (He was the one to end it, out of frustration, to which I apologized, and he accepted it) He messaged me earlier, and we were talking about what happened between us. His last message was this, after I told him I feel I'm still too immature to date anyone.

"Would it be so crazy to start again? I mean, I had, and still do have feelings for you. You told me back then you felt the same. I'm not sure if you still do, but I look at it as while it's only been about a year, we've both had a bit of growing up to do. I thought we worked out well together. You say you're still too immature for anything, honestly I feel that we just didn't communicate well at the time. I thought that if we met at a later time, out of high school, things would have ended up differently. I mean, I felt like I was on cloud nine when I was around you. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss that."

He said he was "on cloud nine" when he was around me. I know he liked me a lot, but did he fall in love with me?
>>
i'd say go for it
>>
probably did. not sure what advice you're looking for tho'.
>>
>>17375410
exactly.

What do you want to hear OP?
>>
>>17375087
how many men you been with since the break up?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.