[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who needs 'success' like my friends with their families

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: e45.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
e45.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
Who needs 'success' like my friends with their families and fancy degrees that earn them thousands of dollars.

I have a degree but I dont care so much about this world's innerworkins. I prefer to let it be. I dont need a vagina, brats and material objects to make me happy either.

Nothing scares me and this is what scares me.
>>
>>17372496
Congratulations, you're a 'stereotypical nihilist'. Note that I said stereotypical. A nihilist could be anybody but you 'act' the way people expect a nihilist to be.

Do you feel generally happy?
>>
Success is all personal preference. Although as gay as it is, society set its own general "standard".
>>
>im content with my life
>creates thread on 4chan to write about it

K?
>>
>>17372496
While you are correct that nothing matters - all desires are indeed subjective and suppressable, and you are entitled to make the decision to disregard them all if you so choose - you likely have chosen to abandon all desire for a negative reason, rather than having Reached Enlightenment™.

Have you considered that you may, for example:

1) Have difficulty imagining yourself being deserving of the things you're rejecting, due to a deep seated self esteem issue?
2) Be overwhelmed by the work involved in acquiring what you're rejecting, and are choosing to reject them to deal with that?
3) Be observing someone you don't like chasing after the things you're rejecting, and are associating the pursuit of those things with your distaste for that person?

There's a very good chance that your nihilism is an ego defense mechanism, rather than the pure, principled rejection of the material world which you imagine you're experiencing but which actually takes monks decades in monasteries to achieve.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.