[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, need an objective point of view on things.. Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (57KB, 640x893px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 640x893px
Hey guys, need an objective point of view on things..

Friend of mine is dating a girl for a little over a year now, and her and I have gotten very close over the last 8 months or so. We all hang out at least once a weekend, and get a long very well.

I am single, and the topic of me finding a girlfriend came up.. In the midst of the conversation, she said this to me:

"On another note & I hope this doesn't sound weird either or freak you out but I have to approach it. And please don't bring this conversation to Jack or any of our friends but I hope I'm not making it hard for you to find someone. Not really sure how to word it. I'm absolutely not saying that I'm like anything to rave home about but I feel like we have this interesting dynamic and I'm like sending you food and interested in doing all of the things as you guys do and you and I talk pretty often, and the fact that we're on this conversation I just wanted to mention it. I guess I'm saying if I'm making it at all hard for you to find someone I'm sorry. I might sound very crazy right now so don't hate me after this lol"

Is she implying that I am comparing other women to her and that they cannot possibly live up to her standards? Or is this a subtle way of coming on to me?

If you were me, would you tel my friend about this?

There are a few other suspect texts with the same tone that I can post if this thread takes off... Just wanted to hear everyone's opinion on the above

Thanks
>>
Anyone?

Need some sort of objective view and I can't go to my real life buds with this
>>
>>17371869
20 words or less
>>
>>17371869
Neither. She is saying your interest in her is keeping you from finding someone despite an enjoyable chemistry youbboth share.

She is being sweet about it but from what you posted she is ssying " you are a good friend and I value our relationship but dont let that get in the way of you finding someone".
>>
>>17371912
and I have gotten very close
OP she has no romantic interest in you and I'm sure yours in her is apparent. Not just to her but her bf, your friend. They both are giving you a gentle nudge. Back off boy
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.