[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Due to her behavior, I think I used to be in love with my aunt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: dragons_00382566.jpg (2MB, 2339x2339px) Image search: [Google]
dragons_00382566.jpg
2MB, 2339x2339px
I spent a lot of time alone with my aunt when I was growing up. She's like a skinny, healthy, prettier version of my mother. When I was going through puberty, there were a few times when she walked around in front of me in her bra and panties for a short time. She wore, especially night, clothes that had a lot of cleavage and always invited me to sleep in her bed with her. She never closed the door when she showered, she liked to play-wrestle, she was cuddly, and she would sometimes ask me curious questions. Eventually, I started dreaming about her. One day, I achieved hands-free-fapping because of her... while I was sitting in a school classroom. Luckily, I was able to somehow shift my clothes and cover it up without anyone seeing.

She would sometimes bend over to pick things up and seem to intentionally stick her wide ass in my face - and sometimes even be like "oops, I'm sorry to stick my big butt in your face, heh". I'm starting to think she did this all on purpose. Now, I have a serious incest obsession. It feels weird saying this but I'm starting to realize recently that I might have been in love with my aunt and it actually hurts that I never got to make love to her. I live out of state now, haven't seen her in years, and she's probably much too aged now... though there's a chance she isn't. My aunt is my number one fantasy of all time and it was so strange when I realized it years ago. I'm not really sure if I'm looking for advice, maybe opinions or relating situations.
>>
>>17371356

Be glad that you never did it....or her
>>
>>17371367
SHUDDUP.

OP HAS MORE TO SAY.
>>
File: Won't Do What You Tell Me.jpg (20KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
Won't Do What You Tell Me.jpg
20KB, 482x600px
>>17371370
>>
>>17371367

why
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.