[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clinginess and fairness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1459473400578.jpg (6KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459473400578.jpg
6KB, 248x250px
I recently get to know a girl I used to work with at my last job that I was fired from a couples of weeks ago.
Long story short, she's really clingy, we initially started talking just because she managed to get my number from some coworker and that's why we even started talking to begin with, within a few lines of texting she already was telling me that she found me really cute and want to had something with me.
At the beginning I was really trying to avoid her advances telling her stuff like that I wasn't interested or didn't have the time, but she kept insisting.
Don't get me wrong, is not like I don't find her attractive or anything, she's really cute and under other circumstances I'd be all over her, but she being so forward towards me just pushed me back.
Anyway, since I was fired from my job, I now I had a lot of free time and decided to give her a chance to see how it all could turn out.
this was last week, and so far we have only talked through skype and have never met irl. However we are planning on going on a date next wednesday (going to a swimming pool) and we were both clear that we were interested in being more physical (kisses, huges, petting, etc) with each other.
The thing is that, since she's way too clingy, she texts me all day long with nothing to say and I'm always the one that fuels the convos and it's really tiring and suffocating.
I just had a conversation with her and made clear that I wasn't interested in something serious at the moment but however I was still willing to meet her on wednesday if she wanted to and she obliged.
My real question here is, it would be morally wrong to satisfy my needs with this girl even if I don't want a relationship with her? I already made it clear that I dont want anything official but I also feel that I'm taking advantage of her hopes of me offering a relationship in exchange..
or Should I just cut contact completely?
she's a really nice girl and I don't want to hurt her..
>>
needless to say that I'm your average 4chan loser.
Me 26M, she 21M.
Haven't had sex or a relationship since 2008, that's why I'm kind of desperate since the chance of a guy like me getting attention from a girl like her are almost nonexistent.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.