[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I'll try to keep this one short and sweet. I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: valley.jpg (148KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
valley.jpg
148KB, 720x1280px
Alright I'll try to keep this one short and sweet.

I started talking to a girl about two months ago. She seemed a little too dramatic for my tastes, but she was hot enough to let it pass, and she seemed smart and funny. Plus, she had an overactive sex drive, at least as far as I could tell. She would constantly message me in the evening about wanting me to come over, and sometimes I did, but nothing ever happened. She'd want to have sex, but I said no, keeping it to making out and the like. Plus, I usually could get my dick sucked anyways, so I wasn't about to complain.
(The only reason I wouldn't do it with her is that she insisted on raw-dogging it and that she was on the pill; I believed her as much as the general public believed bill Clinton when he said he didn't get a bj from Monica.)
Anyways, last week we ended up fucking, after her finally convincing me when we agreed to use a condom. The sex was horrible; she came in less than a minute and she couldn't make me come at all. I still stayed the night, pretended everything was alright until the morning when I left. I stopped texting her at this point because I didn't want to deal with her drama or her in general.
However, she decided to keep texting and snapping me despite me not replying. This was ignorable, up until the point she sent a snap of her and her ex after fucking. I ignored it, but it hurt more than it should have.
Now she's still bothering me sending me I miss you texts and the usually bs.

I don't believe her for one second, but I want some help anons; what should I do? Should I just straight block her? Find a way to get back at her anonymously?
>>
>>17370675
She's crazy, move on. Also, if you remotely are trying to "get back" at her, you too are crazy. Be a bigger person, and let that shit go. Don't cross the crazy line.
>>
>>17370675

So you were straight-up ignoring her because you had no interest in being with her. And yet you still got jealous and offended by a picture of her with another dude. And now you want to "get back at her?"

Make up your mind, dude. Either you're interested or you're not. If you're not, remove yourself from her life. If you are, find a more mature way to express it than getting "revenge"
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.