[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22yo, been single for 1+ year after 3y diatance relationship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1313792956056.jpg (228KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
1313792956056.jpg
228KB, 700x437px
22yo, been single for 1+ year after 3y diatance relationship, which ended with ther breaking up with me a few months after she moved out to uni (was distance even before that).
We decided to meet up and seal the deal face to face afdter a month or so, when I learn she's moved on and well with her own life and fucking some guy seven years older than her (and me).

Almost flipped out in front of her, I knew that was probably going to happen but I discovered that no, you cannot just tell yourself you're fine with it.
Let's be clear, we had reasons to break up and it couldn't continue much longer. I certainly do not want her back and I'm kind of glad I'm probably nevergoing to see her again.

Come back home,try not to think about her for a while until one day I open up facebook and I'm once again made aware of how she's enjoying life whilst feeling inferior for some bloody reason.
Take all old pics and letters that I saved, burn them, piss on the ashes and burn them again. Then proceed to get rid of social media and break off all contact with her.
She sends me a text telling me i'm behaving like an immature idiot (which is obviously true) but I cannot bring myself to admit to her I'm feeling like something must be wrong with me for not knowing what I need and surely not how to get it
Rest of the year has been rather uneventful. Had only a single one-night stand plus a second base another time.

And here I am, studying day and night till my brain explodes so I can graduate from uni and move the fuck out of this stagnant, oversized village they call city, where i've been living all my life.

And all in all I'm regretting the way i've handled it all.

What does it even mean to get over someone? I'm trying to enjoy life and time with my friends, an I know i'm working for my future but it doesn't fulfil me all that much, and I'm living in the hope that things will change,
/adv/, how do you make your life the way you want it?
>>
>>17370455
It's all about perception. Abandon any thought about her.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.