[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop being jealous? I look at other girls, and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: trump.png (435KB, 580x385px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
435KB, 580x385px
How do you stop being jealous? I look at other girls, and she looks at other guys. How could I possibly get upset at her when I instinctively do the same thing?

Love is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>17370166
By building up your self-confidence. If you truly believe you're the shit then nothing affects you, your ego is an unbreakable steel wall. Insults bounce off of you, criticism is taken well, your ideas translate into action...and you don't feel jealous.

Listen there is only one underlying reason why you would feel jealous in a romantic context: you don't want your girl taken away from you. See her laughing and having fun with a male friend, passing by an obviously attractive guy and looking at her to see if her eyes are looking at him and they are, ...the bottom line is you're afraid she might be happier with someone else and leave. Because you don't think you're the shit.

Logically you know you're being hypocritical. You look at other girls and she looks at other guys. You could catch her flirting with the cashier and get mad but you might not realize you do the same shit with the opposite sex all the time. Most flirting is subconscious.

You need to get in control of your emotions and to do that you need to build your self-confidence. Honestly there's no one guaranteed way, you just have to keep thinking about the reality of the situation, how you will react no matter the outcome, and truly internalize the idea of being okay no matter what.

Your girl is dating you for a reason. If she wanted to leave she could have, but she hasn't. Own it. Also realize that nothing good lasts forever, but it's up to you to make it last as long as possible.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.