[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started working out and eating lots/healthy about 9 months ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMAGE.png (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE.png
9KB, 240x200px
Started working out and eating lots/healthy about 9 months ago. Face was always a 6.5-7/10. Body went to 8 in my country (coz most ppl are lazy fat fucks so being a bit toned and low bodyfat is almost perfect).

Started getting the feeling that im too much for my girlfriend. Started getting attention from hot girls, telling me to go out sometime etc. I dont think it has to do with my body change only, mostly confidence issues i guess.

Eventually I broke up with my girlfriend , but thinking about it relationship had tons of problems, especially in the last 4-5 months.

We had problems in sex, I didn't think of her as attractive as I used to. She had some bad behaviour habits that came out annoying to me (her swearing, her complaining about almost everything - ex. couldnt find our language subtitles on a GoT episode and it was my fault bcz "I didn't download a proper Episode" she can't even speak english gee).

Also we had had a duiscussion about all of these, she said she was trying and that I wasn't respecting her trying to fix these for the relationship. I didn't see any progress.

Am I a bad person for breaking up with her ? Was this a toxic relationship for me ?

Also about the "not finding her hot any more etc" I guess a) my type changed. relationship lasted almost 3 years
b) getting attention from more attractive females instantly power ups your ego I guess ?
c) she wasnt ugly. a strong 6/10
>>
>>17368705
Circumstantial my friend, first thought that comes to my mind is when these "hot girls" find someone they think is hotter than you they will do to you as you did your ex
But if you were unhappy with the relationship for really reasons other than a combination of both of your looks then its not a bad thing to break it off
But in saying that why commit to someone or something your not willing to commit to. I'm not a believer in the disposable world we live in. I believe you should not be with a person unless you want them to be a part of your life, and it is the disposable world we live in that gives birth to emotional problems like yours.

TLDR you reap what you sow
>>
>>17368705
Maybe, but if you're no longer attracted to her, then why stay? It sounds brutal and harsh, but fuck that's life sometimes.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.