[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One last shot, what's the worst that could happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1453435853948.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453435853948.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
We dated a bit in her senior year of high school. She was deathly shy and I had fallen head over heels for her. We had a few dates and hung out a handful of times, and talked quite a bit. Then as her senior year picked up, she got more busy with captaining a team, working part time, and she's told me her parents push her to get straight A's, stressing her to tears. We went off and on and made time when we could for about 6 months. Because of the off and on schedule, we never got passed a hug, also because while I wanted and had so many opportunities to kiss her, I didn't feel right if she couldn't feel comfortable hugging me. She told me a few times that she had feelings for me, but is just really shy. Time went by, and I got fed up with how things were going. It got to the point that I was the only one making an effort to do anything, and I passive aggressively brought it up. She said she did have feelings for me, and she knows it looked like she was stringing me along, but "It's not fair to you, and I'm so so sorry, anon."

She's always been awkward about dating. I was the farthest she had ever done anything with dating-wise, and still am. It's been about a year since then, and I've only messaged her once since then, apologizing for how things ended, that I was a dick for bringing things up the way I did (I basically told her I was the only one who cared enough to pursue the relationship, so it'd be better for both of us if we stopped.)

>I'm gonna message her. She's been on my mind at least a few times a week for the past year. I might not mean anything to her anymore, but she still means the world to me. Like I said, I really fell for her.
>I'll post basically what I want to message her, but I would love tweaks/advice from the female perspective, but will take any advice/outlook on how this will turn out. I don't talk to her anymore anyways, so I have virtually nothing to lose.
>>
>>17368151
OP again
What I'm pretty much gonna message her. Thoughts?

How I look at it is, you said you didn't have time for us because you had to captain your color guard team. You had to work and you said your parents pushed you to do well in school. You were too busy at the time. But you also said you had feelings for me. You've been out of high school for a while now, and myself for even longer. While it's obvious that makes us both busy with our own pursuits, I can't help but feel that if we met at a later time, as adults instead of high schoolers, that things could have been different. We both have more freedoms now that we're not bound to high school. I can admit I still have feelings for you after how long. Maybe it makes me crazy for thinking to ask this of you, but is there any part of you that thinks it's worth giving a real shot?
>>
>>17368156
Also note I'm not gonna send >>17368156
right out of the blue. I'm gonna ask her first off if we can talk, and see if she's even willing to hear me out about what happened.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.