[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel deep pointlessness and I don't know why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

Venting more than anything, but would appreciate any advice if you could think of it

>19M
>About to start college full time because I took a year off to work/save up/decide what I wanted to do
>Living with two good friends, and come August a 4th room mate that seems cool for the most part
>Transferred to different store under same company to work in town. Things seem good there
>Plenty of hobbies, although certain ones I can't do in town because no place to do them (Shooting range for one)
>Never talk about this with anyone because I just don't care to vent to people I personally know. I don't feel it solves anything, and that their responses are biased
>Going off of prior experience/women telling me, I guess I'm a handsome guy. I've been told 7 or 8/10
>Only a few small time relationships though so no real experience
>I've had a handful of chances that I've either fucked up or just wasn't interested
>Sometimes feel desperate not for anyone in-particular, but for a relationship in general. It's been two and a half years since my last official, 9 months since I've even been interested in anyone
>Watching anything with romance makes me feel sick because I don't experience it much. Not like "Wahhh I'm lonely" sick, but physical nausea.
>Until school starts I just hang out with two friends, play vidya/4chan/cook and work.

I feel like right now I'm just on standby until school starts in a month. I'm really excited to start my degree, and except for these slumps once or twice a month, lasting a few days each, I'm very happy with my situation. But I'm always gloomy at times because lack of romance in my life. I feel like these are my prime years and I'm worried about going through 3-4 years of schooling and not experiencing anything.
>>
>>17367940
Just pick a girl and go for it man. If you're a 7-8/10 it should be no problem. You're never going to find your fucking fairytale love, but you can at least try to make one.
>>
File: 1436057010682.jpg (65KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1436057010682.jpg
65KB, 720x540px
>>17367940
duuuuude I'm 20 right now and will be finishing school in March. I had just been mindlessly grinding out school, smoking weed, working part time job, and hanging out with friends. On paper it doesn't sound like I did anything (and maybe it isn't) but I did grow a lot as a person during these last 2-3 years and have changed my thinking vastly.

I can't wait to be done with school and move forward in life and actually get out there and try new things but I definitely felt (like up until a few weeks ago) that I had been missing out on shit but that's only because that's what everyone else tells you. You don't need validation from others to make you happy. Even if it seems like a load of crap just keep moving forward even if it's baby steps (going to one party, finishing the first term at college, joining X club or whatnot) and you will look back and realize how far you've come.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.