[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A female 'friend' of mine back stabbed me a few weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1426524448935.jpg (13KB, 149x225px) Image search: [Google]
1426524448935.jpg
13KB, 149x225px
A female 'friend' of mine back stabbed me a few weeks ago and it caused me to fuck up and hurt this girl I was dating. I only found out she back stabbed me a week later. I want to send the girl I was dating an apology text but I want it to be sincere. Can you give me tips on how the text should look?

>"X, I hope this message reaches you. There's something important I need to tell you but never got the chance to."

>*Explain how female 'friend' back stabbed me*

>*Show screenshot evidence*

>*Explain how I fucked up and what was going on through my mind at the time*

>"I should've done y or z in the situation which would've been better, but instead I made a poor judgement. I'm sorry."

>"This situation hurt you a lot, and I want to make it up to you somehow. If you do want to slowly restart things or you have questions then let me know. Anyways I hope you're doing well. Happy Birthday in 4 days."

On the last line I was thinking of changing "this situation hurt you a lot" to "I hurt you a lot". I'm unsure about the whole "hope you're doing well" and "happy birthday" bit, it's been a while since we last spoke which is why I added it in. Should I explain how I want to make it up to her, or should that wait for now? Femanon advice would be very nice.

I know, I know asking for texting advice on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum is autistic.
>>
We don't know what happened. Also minimal things like changing some words in your sentence won't change the outcome one way or the other. For what it's worth, put I hurt you though
>>
>>17363533
In fast-forward.

>there was something that I supposed to keep a secret.
>end up telling the female 'friend' of mine as we were close at the time and she has kept her promise keeping secrets before.
>I thought I could trust her
>but she goes and tells loads of people about the secret.
>Girl I was dating thinks I was the one that told all those people.

I should't have told that girl which is where I fucked up.
>>
>>17363601
>breaks promise
>wonders why girl doesn't want anything to do with you anymore
Just leave her alone, you've done enough damage
>>
>>17363601
Your friend didn't do the backstabbing. You did.
>>
>>17363808
>>17363832
the situation is way more complicated than that, which is why I didn't write it in summary initially.

She didn't want a certain person finding out this 'thing'. So by keeping this 'thing' on the low this person wouldn't find out, Some of her closest friends knew about this 'thing' and she knew that my closest friends knew about this 'thing' too, but she didn't mind so long as this certain person didn't find out.

But that female friend told this 'thing' to this certain person directly as well as others.
>>
>>17363855
You blabbed a secret. You fucked up.
>>
>>17363869
I know that, which is why I want to apologize to her.
>>
>>17363893
Feel free, just bear in mind the likelihood of her just forgiving you after you broke her trust is 1%.
>>
File: 1408899442521.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1408899442521.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
>>17363917
I've faced worse odds with women, including with her, in the past.

actions have consequences. consequences have feels, i'm gonna have to feel these feels.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.