[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one responded on /biz/ but what do you guys think? >Apply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1468688599025.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1468688599025.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
No one responded on /biz/ but what do you guys think?

>Apply for a good job I'm actually qualified for at company.
>Get a response from recruiting team.
>Email back and forth with this person for a week and set up a phone interview.
>Phone interview goes very positively. I have great answers for all the questions they ask. They seem very responsive. They talk to me like I've already got the job and we're just smoothing out the details.
>Say they'll contact me next week to set up an in-person interview.
>They contact me again, but instead of setting up an in-person interview I got this response:

>Hi, sorry for the delay. We are currently reorganizing our sourcing team and re-evaluating all open positions. We will have an update for you in 3 weeks.

So, this means I'm out of the running right? What else could re-evaluating all open positions mean? Although, if they're just not going to hire me, why tell me to wait three weeks?

This fucking sucks. After that phone interview went so well I thought for sure I was going to get this job. I've been unemployed for six months. I need a fucking job now. If I'm still in the running, I could wait another three weeks. But it's still bullshit.
>>
>>17363031
This seems too specific to merit a useful response. If you think things went fine then give it some time, but always have options.
>>
>>17363031
Never wait. Always continue the search.
>>
>>17363225

Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to keep applying. I'm asking for advice on interpreting what they told me though.
>>
>>17363258
You're not out of the running. They wouldn't give you a concrete time table just for kicks. They'd tell you if you were no longer considered.

What likely happened is something went down in the company, either firings or restructuring (bought by another company, for example). When that happens, they move people around to new positions, then decide who they need to bring in depending on what is available.

My guess is that is the case with you. They're figuring out what they need, and expect to have it sorted out in 3 weeks.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.