[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do when gf doesn't respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1454348803366.png (570KB, 616x665px) Image search: [Google]
1454348803366.png
570KB, 616x665px
So I've been with my gf for about 2 months. We both go to community college, but she's going to school during the summer and working while im just working. We used to message everyday and both of us were pretty engaged in the conversation, but when school started for her, we toned it down, understandably. Her first semester for summer classes just ended and she' s gonna take her 2nd one soon. Problem is, i messaged her two days ago in part of a conversation we were having, but she didn't respond last night, but she has school the next day and it was kinda late so no deal at all. Yesterday though, i messaged her to ask her if she's free anytime this weekend or next week and she still hasn't responded. Idk if i should follow up on it tomorrow if she doesn't respond or if i should do it later today since I've asked her if she was free over the weekend like 2 weekends in a row now, with the answer from her being she's too busy with school. Cont.
>>
Message her repeatedly with an obviously frantic tone. End with "pls respond".

Works every time.
>>
I'm hesitating to follow up because I don't want her to think I'm clingy and all that, but it's been about two weeks since we've actually spent time with each other even though we live 10 minutes away from each other. Should I wait 2 or 3 days before following up? What should be the appropriate response? I was thinking of just telling her, " I know youre busy and all, but just message me whenever you're free to just hang out and relax, I feel like I'm bugging you everytime I ask you" is it a good idea to just follow up and message her today instead of waiting. I'm the one that always messages first, she's probably only messaged me first twice since we've been a thing
>>
>>17360025

Best course of action is to follow up with a short text message and not really ask her to commit to anything. It sounds like you are actually aware of her time constraints but you are thinking about yourself a bit more than that, so you need to let her know that you care and are there but let her make the plans since she has the more hectic schedule.

Don't stress out about it because I can pretty much assure you she is more stressed she can't see you whenever.
>>
>>17360054
"hey, I know you're super busy and all, so just call or message me whenever to hang out or just relax. I understand studying is pretty important" that good?
>>
>>17360003
are you sure you are together? if you are, even if she is busy she could send you a receipt of text but then again you guys could do something crazy like talk on the phone
>>
>>17360084
Yeah, we're together. We've met each others parents and she told me she loves me. I've told her before that if we can't see each other, let's at least call each other once a week to talk. She hasn't called and I don't want to push it so that I won't appear clingy
>>
>>17360003
She is too busy sucking nigger cock OP. Happen to someone I know the bitch met this nigger in school and she would not answer her phone because she was cheating.
>>
>>17360087
a text takes how long? hell people even text while they drive. when was the last time you saw her? last time you actually spoke to her?
>>
>>17360099
Saw her a week and one day ago, but that's because shes in a work study program at our community college and I had to go there for some advisor crap, so just visited her there for a bit. She told me she was sorry we couldn't hang out more often, but I mean, I agree with you on the texting part, it only takes a few seconds
>>
>>17360115
all you can do is stop texting all together and wait on her to see how long it takes her to wonder what's up
>>
>>17360125
I guess I should try that, see how much effort she'll put into actually keeping touch with me.
>>
Don't put up with that kind of stuff man. Of course if she's busy she won't have all the time in the world to text or hang out, which is understandable. But like others have said, it doesn't take any time at all to respond to a text every once in a while throughout the day. Hell, even if she was super busy she should easily be able to make plans to hang out with you even if it were only for 30 minutes. Gotta tread lightly and meet her half way with this, but she should definitely at least hit you up to let you know what's going on rather than leaving you hanging.
>>
>>17360068

You don't want to come off as telling her you know her thoughts/feelings/schedule. This tends to create animosity. It's better to just phrase it like a simple "Hey, thinking of you/heard something that reminded me of you" something like that. You could also just text her and let her know what you are up to, especially if it is super fun, because this may lead into a conversation or even her wanting to join in despite this.
>>
>>17360191

I agree and disagree with this. I agree because it is true that it takes very little time to respond, even just to update real quick, but I disagree in this situation simply because there may already be a "heated" thought process in her head where she is feeling either out of control completely or where she is being smothered by everything she needs to do.

Assuming the age is bad, but they seem young. I doubt the mental aptitude to handle this amount of responsibility is there at this time.
>>
>>17360454
Yeah, were both 19. She's that type of person to study all the time to get all As. She stresses about grades a lot. I know because she showed me her grades I'm her classes, which were all above 95, including her test scores
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.