[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/. My girlfriend wants to give a semi-popular singer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1468376110525.jpg (50KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1468376110525.jpg
50KB, 425x425px
Hey, /adv/. My girlfriend wants to give a semi-popular singer she's seeing in concert a gift (which is a collection of drawings).

How would we go about getting these to her? I know sometimes it's pretty hard to do these sorts of things, but I'd like to try.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17358300

most celebrities do have a way to get fanmail. just google 'fan mail' and the celebrity and such. refine your search from there. generally their official website would have info
>>
Is it a stadium concert? How large is the venue?
If they're still a down to earth musician then showing up at the venue before things get crazy and talking to the merch people about taking something backstage for you might work.

Who's the musician?
>>
Guys stop. This feels like a troll thread. It has the same formula where man does a favor for women to gain favor from a man. We put in effort trying to find out his story, which involves some form of unrequited feelings, cuckoldery, and weakness.
>>
>>17358464
Singer is Nicole Dollaganger.

It's not taking place at a stadium, but I think a bar/pub.

>>17358498
What are you even going on about?
>>
>>17358585
If its a bar then things should be pretty relaxed. Just ask her if you can give her a gift and thank her for playing.
>>
That's really fucking weird.

Just... just go up to her at the end of her set and give them to her. Stick around if you like for a reaction that will be politely grateful but confused at best and more likely uncomfortable or dismissive.

Or just don't subject this woman to two strangers forcing a bizarre "gift" on her. Seriously, it's creepy. I don't know what these drawings are and I don't care. It just sounds unhealthily obsessive. You guys do. Not. Know. Her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.