[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DATING APP GENERAL THREAD How is your dating app game /b/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 0.png (30KB, 278x276px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
30KB, 278x276px
DATING APP GENERAL THREAD

How is your dating app game /b/?

Gained any knowledge/learned any tips?

Ever come across anyone you've seen in real life/public?

Successful stories?
>>
Whats that app on the bottom left?
>>
Been using tinder for a couple of weeks now and it is killing my self esteem.
Barely get any matches and when I do, I never get a reply.
Should I try other apps?
>>
>>17357485

Badoo
>>
>>17357473
Would have never thought any app could work but I found my bf back in February, almost been dating for 3 months now.
Seemed like because neither of us were taking the app serious and we're just looking for friends actually helped. I find it's awkward messaging people with intent of dating.

Only tip I can say is dong use pick up lines, I could never take those people seriously.
>>
>>17357508
Dong = don't lol
>>
>>17357473
Older anon here...

I used OKcupid and POF back in the day before I met my wife and had sex with 1-2 different girls every week for probably a year. Looking back I feel like more of a jack-ass than anything. But it was all consensual.

Never used Tinder.

Online dating is about numbers and A/B testing.

Overall, my advice is, be a gentleman. Honestly, thats all it takes. Don't be a beta cuck, but sending a dick pic in the first three messages is not Alpha.

Always meet at a place familiar to you but out-of-place for her.

Tinder is probably different but OKC and POF, send 3-5 messages back and forth max before asking for her number with an easy transition to text. If she wants to text you she will do it in under three messages. If not, move on.

Text for at least 48 hours before asking her to meet but no more than 72.

Always make it sound like you have plans on Friday and Saturday night. Scoring a date with a girl on Friday/Saturday is nearly impossible. I recommend Thursday. Sunday is good too.

Advanced move (this worked all the time)- Always have two places in mind to meet and always be prepared to "move the date"

For instance (off the top of my head)- Meet at a bar (ALWAYS meet at a bar, even if you don't drink because thats what adults do), spend an hour and a half getting to know each other then propose to move the date somewhere else...

"This has been a ton of fun but I'm not done hanging out with you yet, wanna head somewhere else?"

If she is interested in you, she will say yes. If she isn't, this gives her a perfect out while saving face. "Oh I have homework to do"

If she declines, take whatever excuse she gives you and only text her again if she texts first.

I swear I should write a book.
>>
>>17357666
Also, if you have a dog, take a picture with it as your profile picture. Even OKC did research on this and reply rates increase by more than 20% if you have a dog in your profile picture with you.

If you are even somewhat decent looking and have a cute-ass dog, you actually receive messages.
>>
>>17357683
>Online dating is about numbers and A/B testing.
>Overall, my advice is, be a gentleman. Honestly, thats all it takes. Don't be a beta cuck, but sending a dick pic in the first three messages is not Alpha.
>Always meet at a place familiar to you but out-of-place for her.
These are some very good advices, thanks anon.
Do cats work as well?
>>
>>17357760
As an okcupid female i can confirm that cats definitely work as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.