[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.. What is the alternative to fucking killing myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: jus.jpg (7KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
jus.jpg
7KB, 480x240px
So..

What is the alternative to fucking killing myself?
>>
Masturbation passes the time.
>>
Just plain killing yourself without the fucking, cause I'm pretty sure you're not doing a whole lot of that

But for real, go on a trip somewhere. Completely change your way of living and do something out of your comfort zone
>>
dealing with the consequences of your actions
>>
>>17356984
Living.

I guess an in between would be depression into vegetable, but that's not enjoyable.
>>
>>17356984
OP, I was literally going to make this exact same thread, this exact moment.
>>
>>17356996
Is this required because it's moral or for some other reason? Because to be honest if you are suicidal you can assume morals are out of the question. I mean you have nothing to lose and the world allegedly ceases to exist for you when you die.
>>
Gradual self destruction via substance abuse and senseless fucking?

I've been going on extremes the past seven years and for some reason I'm still alive and disease free. One day some organ is going to fail and then I'll feel justified in offing myself.
>>
Substance abuse.
>>
live life like a shitty mtv reality show or a urban RPG, do drugs, meet bad people, die in the middle of an adventure. at least make fox news
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.