[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my gf that one of her best friends kissed my neck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1391805294621.jpg (72KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1391805294621.jpg
72KB, 400x533px
Should I tell my gf that one of her best friends kissed my neck at her friend's party?

>Been with gf around six months
>We both live away from 'home'
>It's her friend's birthday party, so she decided it would be a good time to introduce me to all her friends
>Everyone was drunk and my gf left me to meet people myself whilst she caught up with others
>Got talking to her best friend
>She's very smiley, chatty, and touchy
>Suddenly kisses me on my neck (her head level)
>I can't believe what just happened
>"Ha, I should go and find my gf" I say
>Go find her and stick with her
>See best friend later - both of us act like nothing happened

This was in an open space with other friends of my gf around, so hardly hidden... But it's been five days and clearly no one has told my gf. It happened so quick and people were so drunk, I wonder if no one even noticed
>>
she may have just been drunk and had no idea what she was doing.

does she even remember that this happened? If she does it again, i would say tell your gf.
>>
>>17355894
I haven't talked to her friend since... And we're back in the city now, so I'm not likely to for a long time

I'm sure that was the case... I mean it was in a room full of people and I was clearly the 'new guy'
>>
your gf probably just cucked you and fucked a nigger that night while you were chatting with her friends and worring about a little kiss in the neck from a drunk girl
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.