[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old does a relationship have to be before you can dispel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: fwater.jpg (374KB, 1560x1026px) Image search: [Google]
fwater.jpg
374KB, 1560x1026px
How old does a relationship have to be before you can dispel the illusion that a girl doesn't fart/burp/etc. How long before I can fart in front of a guy without him looking at me like I'm a pig.
>>
>>17355423
Remember the law of 3..

"I must wait 3 months 3 days and 3 hours before I can do the 3 nasties - burp, fart and eat"
>>
>>17355437
eat? Eating is on the list?
>>
>>17355441
Yeah, mainly because it makes you burp and fart. So refrain from eating and it's like a triple whammy.
>>
>>17355467
Oh c'mon, most first dates involve dinner. No way is eating black-listed.
>>
>>17355423
Well if your boyfriend isn't a complete dumbass, he'll accept that women are humans and do all the things that humans do, like snore, excrete waste and play stupid monotonous phone games to pass the time while at work.
>>
>>17355423
Dunno, for me it would be alright but I'm in a situation where I want my girl to fart on my face but haven't told her for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17355423
Depends on the guy, don't you think?

Some people will expect their partners to try to be discreet about such things or to simply not acknowledge these sorts of human weaknesses except to ask for pardon for doing them.

For most people I think it's a non-issue.

I used to work with a group of guys who thought it was hilarious to fart, so the back room where they'd hang out always smelled like a sewer line and one of the guys accidentally shitting himself was always a good topic of conversation for them.

I wouldn't want to date a girl like that, but there's nothing wrong with a girl who burps or farts.
>>
>>17355423
i like the farts of my girlfriend, she was ashamed at first but she wasn't later on.

idk, get to know him for a bit and talk to him about it directly. everything else would be awkward and childish
>>
>>17355423

There are two kinds of men who care about that shit. The shallow and the vain.

Adults try to keep their bodies in check, but are understanding when the overwhelmingly complex human machine has hiccups

Be polite about it, but don't get overly anxious about it either: Some of us operate under the assumption they're dating a human being.
>>
I'm a guy and still feel uncomfortable farting near my gf of 9 months :/
>>
if some guy judges you for burping for eating he is probably a kissless neckbeard virgin
>>
>>17355423

Nobody should fart in front of anyone ever.
>>
I actually prefer my wife to fart around me. I find the idea of a woman hiding farts even more disgusting
>>
?? nothing wrong with burping
you can put your fist to your mouth, like how you would cough and say "excuse me"
wow big fucking deal

if i'm on a first date i might excuse myself to the bathroom for an urgent fart
that's maybe the only time

but i don't bother after we've had sex
after he's seen and been inside your pussy, he'd have to have some kind of autism or trauma to be turned off the relationship by a fart
now if you fart during sex, like fart fart, not queef fart
that's something else but some guys like that lmao
>>
>>17355920
I'm a dead believer that keeping farts in makes you smelly.
>>
>>17355900
This.

I'm a 25 yr old male and I've never been caugh farting. May as well shit infront of everyone too
>>
>>17355900
>>17355961
Really, it's worse to be caught farting like a human being by your partner than to know that if you ever fuck up and accidentally have a specific bodily response he knows you naturally have he'll be disgusted?

If you're together long enough there will be a point where you're on vacation together and either of you will get diarrhea from the food. Or goes overboard with drinking and is burping and vomiting in the bathroom you share. There is no way around eventually seeing each other's unflattering sides.

That's not to say I think you should always fart in front of each other instead of holding it in or leaving the room, but life's too short to make a huge deal out of this happening.
>>
>>17355423
I wouldn't recommend farting in front of a guy. Stand behind him when you do it.
>>
It's fine, but don't get so comfortable that you do it obliviously or, even worse, intentionally (usually as loud as you can) because it's not funny when girls do it. Never has been never will be. So if it slips out, it's nbd. But don't act like you're around your girlfriends and try to blast it out.m.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.