[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gym close to my place is a Jewish community center If I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160714-011726.png (347KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160714-011726.png
347KB, 1080x1920px
The gym close to my place is a Jewish community center
If I become the leader with a team full of anti Jew names would that be considered a hate crime or anything??
>>
>>17355390
I'm sure they'd snake a way to fuck you over for it
>>
>>17355390
Just do it for the lolz.
>>
>>17355394
This is what I'm saying is it possible at all?
>>
Can they even track that?

Oh it shows up on GPS or some shit huh

Do it for the lulz and then post results on /pol/

I mean, it's not illegal or anything because you're not intentionally standing outside the Jewish center everyday, just once.
>>
>>17355390
If that happened and I was Jewish, I would be pissed. What you're trying to do is get in the news. I don't want my friends from the tribe talk about this. One of my friends had their porch spray painted with a swastika recently. It wasn't funny. It's best you don't try to stir things up using Pokémon Go.
>>
>>17355410
Nah but I was just playing a game and I wouldn't loiter too long and would leave no physical evidence I want to know if there would be any consequences on me personally
Also fuck Jews
>>
>>17355405
You have to research laws in your state. If your state has cyber bullying/harassment laws on the books, then yes, you can/will get in trouble.

Not all states have passed such laws, because it's incredibly difficult to legislate online activity.

If you Google the laws in your state and even THINK it may be a state where laws are in place, don't do it. You'd ruin the rest of your life over something really fucking stupid.

You're actually retarded to even think of it in the first place.
>>
>>17355390
I doubt it'll be a big deal, if i had paid my phone bill i would have a bunch of racist names for blacks considering where the gym is at. They wont do shit, just a game. GG
>>
>>17355421
Too lazy anybody wanna confirm
NJ here
>>
>>17355413
GTFO and go back to /pol/.
>>
>>17355433
You're probably ok as far as hate crime law in NJ goes. However, it really depends on how upset this makes people. A prosecutor that's looking to make a name for himself as a good guy, or if the synagogue decides that it wants to figure out who you are, all they have to do is file suit sue for harassment against a John Doe and then follow the provisions of the law to compel the relevant businesses to reveal your identity.

Fighting this is going to cost you money, and if you get outed, you're at very least likely to have to face the social consequences for being the shitbag you are.
>>
>>17355410
>If that happened and I was Jewish, I would be pissed.
I'd laugh my ass off. Let's be real here, it's a couple of teenagers trying to be edgy at best. They're not even ballsy enough to try to do actual property damage.
>>
>>17355390
Other players cant see your pokemon's nicknames you edgy dingus
>>
>>17355564
That's the fucking point idiot
>>
>>17355434
Shouldn't have be in an oven somewhere, you know, spending time with the family?
>>
What a peculiar thread.
>>
Imagine if you actually put this much effort in making people happy instead of being an edgy little twat using pokemon of all things.

Re-think your life. Seriously sit down and think about what it is you're doing with it.
>>
Whitestone?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.