[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is missionary position so hard? I feel like between holding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 224964.image0.jpg (15KB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
224964.image0.jpg
15KB, 400x215px
Why is missionary position so hard? I feel like between holding myself up and doing that awkward half pushup I can only last for about a minute or two before it becomes too exhausting and not fun. And when I try to thrust too hard it just comes out. Are there any tips for it?

A little background, I just recently came out of permavirgin status so I don't have much of an idea what I'm doing in bed. I enjoy it when she's on top but she said she enjoys the mish better.
>>
Are you fat? I'm chubby and this one can be hard for me. It's possible though since I do anal in this position. Just lower your body and go with it. Get comfy and thrust slowly. She'll probably like it better than jackhammering her pussy. Important thing is to relax and fuck through that burning sensation in your legs.
>>
>>17354821
One thing you could try to help is positioning your body closer to hers, and let your hips do the work, instead of your legs. It may help you slip out less often.
Also, don't be afraid to put a little of your weight on her. In my experience, women tend to dig that.
>>
I rest my whole body on my lady and my head is often totally over one of her shoulders. Use your hips: you need to work those muscles to get it right.
>>
>>17354853
Nah pretty skinny. I'll try and go slowly next time. I guess pop culture said they prefer to be jackhammered.

>>17354854
I'll try to lean on her then. Should be easier instead of hovering over her. Thanks
>>
>>17354863
P.S. I'm skinny and /fit/
>>
>>17354868
No way, jackhammering is a turnoff. You don't even need to pull out that much for it to be pleasurable that's why you're slipping out.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (19KB, 478x308px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
19KB, 478x308px
ITT - fat unfit cunts
>>
I don't understand how people can't do missionary. I can pretty much go forever this way, it's actually my preferred position because I can see her reacting. Also, I can't stay hard on my back, so there's that.
>>
File: summer of george.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
summer of george.png
428KB, 640x480px
>>17354821
get in shape
>>
>>17354821
There are so much positions, if you cant do it search another.

Sometime I like her face down, with her legs together, while I'm sitting on her hips, It's cool beacuse you can play with her ass and see it all.

It's like a doggystyle, but she's laying down.
>>
>>17354868
Definitely don't hover over here, broham. Get in niiiiiiiice and close. Just because you're a dude doesn't mean she doesn't want your flesh against hers.

Also, you can use her legs to push her or yourself around, to find that sweet spot for you both. Try lifting one, or both, or try pushing one of her legs down and flat against the bed or whatnot.
Being skinny is good for missionary, because you can move around a bit, and change it up a bit from old vanilla missionary. I quiet like the position, myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.