[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are fraternity guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-03-02 14.40.53.jpg (202KB, 526x939px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02 14.40.53.jpg
202KB, 526x939px
So hard to impress? It seems like all conversation just rolls right off of them
>>
>>17354104
Why are you wasting time trying to impress frat boys? Most of them only care about partying, getting fucked-up/hammered, and banging sluts. No time for small talk.
>>
play possum and they'll be stuffing your holes in no time
>>
>>17354120
Cause if I can get in good with them I can get a fuck ton of social opportunities
>>
>>17354129
"Social opportunities", such as?
>>
>>17354129

You're either some average joe looking to get laid, or some tramp-stamped slut looking to get bent. I don't see any other "social opportunity" beyond that.
>>
>>17354194
The more upper srata people you know the easier it is to get people to do what you want, social connections and all that >>17354199
Yeah all this is code for getting laid, if I can get into a fraternity it's all hut guaranteed
>>
>>17354216
If you can't get laid on your own you won't there
>>
>>17354226
Why not
>>
I'm a member of a fraternity myself, and I can confidently say from what I've seen that it does not give you a free pass to get poon. Some frat guys are drowning in bitches, others not so much. I personally have no interest in casual sex, and only lost my v card two months ago. It's the fact that you have parties in your house that means you have plenty of opportunity to hook up with whoever.

Tbqh if you want to get in with the frat guys, bring alcohol/pot to their house and share it with them. Getting over to the fraternity house during weekdays when it's not a hectic party is the best way to befriend people because it's a much more chill environment.
>>
>>17354327
Do you have any other good tips how to get in good with them? Getting either of those would be pretty hard
>>
>>17354594
never going to make it
>>
>>17354703
Why not
>>
>>17354708
If you can't find pot or alcohol in a college environment, what can you do lol?
>>
>>17354718
I didn't say it was impossible I said it would be hard. And so what I just roll up with one of those and they will give me a bid?
>>
>>17354734
I would say go to a party and make small talk with some of the brothers. If they like you they might invite you to chill at the house sometime. This is where the alcohol/pot comes in. They will probably want to get to know you before they give you a bid.
>>
>>17354747
Will I need ton get drunk or high around them for them to let me in? I'll do it if I need to I'm just curious
>>
>>17354104
Why are you trying to impress them? Are you rushing? Need more background.
>>
>>17354761
I'll be rushing come late august/early september

I need to impress them so that the rushing works and I get a bid
>>
>>17354803
Just b yourself :^)
But really, nobody likes a tryhard. Don't try to impress. If your personality doesn't already mesh with fraternity life, you won't have much chance of getting a bid. You don't want to get a bid under false pretenses. That's how guys get bids and became ultra douchenozzles. The best personality type is probably chill like nothing bothers you (but not that you don't give a fuck), yet still capable of pulling women
>>
>>17355033
So nothing else?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.