[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm crushin' on a crustie, /adv/. Is there any chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m5bkty2y8K1qbfri1o1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5bkty2y8K1qbfri1o1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
I'm crushin' on a crustie, /adv/. Is there any chance if I'm not really bout that life and look like a normie? I'm not totally square but I pretty much look it these days.
>>
>>17352254
maybe. i started dating a punk guy and i'm pretty normal looking/have a slightly alternative fashion sense. the more time i spend with him the more our styles match up though, he's been wearing less ripped up shit and i've been wearing more plaid. if your personalities match you should be good to go, unless she's really shallow.
>>
>>17352268

How did you guys meet?

I feel like this girl is 25% less grumpy and surly with me than with other people but that might be my imagination. She's just my type personality-wise but who knows if that's true the other way round. I guess I feel like "beauty and the beast" is a thing but not the other way around?
>>
>>17352254
dont do it. those girls are trouble anon. you have been warned.
source: experience
>>
>>17352299

Trouble I can handle, we're not getting married
>>
Do you have any idea if she likes you? Also, at least she might listen to reasonably good music if she's into shit like Tragedy/His Hero is Gone
>>
>>17352294
out drinking at a festival but with mutual friends

just go for it yo
>>
>>17352316

Like I say I feel like she's smiley-er and slightly less grouchy with me, and has struck up conversations with me (e.g. "hey you have a flip phone too!") But I'm terrible about being able to tell when someone likes me.
>>
>>17352324
Just ask her out, man. If she says yes, take her to some cool record shops where they sell the type of music she's into. If she says no, well that's that.
>>
>>17352327
>>17352321

yeah you guys are right. nothing ventured nothing gained. Thanks /adv/
>>
Best of luck, brother. Also, please enjoy my favorite crust band/one of my favorite bands in general.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1dSoycEElU
>>
Crustie bro here. Go for it, we're not that strange. My girlfriend is probably the most pink/material person ever and we get along just fine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.