[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20150927_221404.jpg (350KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150927_221404.jpg
350KB, 5312x2988px
Mh context, been dating my girl for about a month and a half now and she is perfect for me in literally every way, she has her flaws but we help each deal with our flaws, however i got a bit jealous when i noticed she was talking to this one guy, i get it she is gonna have guy friends im gonna have female friends, point is i asked her about it, she said not to worry and that the guy has a GF, i talked with this guy like a week ago(jobs had us involved with each other) and he said he has been single for a whole year, this concerns me, why the hell would she lie about that, i'm fairly confident in myself but she said she really likes guys taller than her, he is like 6'0 and i'm 5'7, i wasn't worried until she lied, what do? I haven't talked with her yet and i care about her and wanna be with her
Tl;dr girfriend lied about her male friend being single, what should i do?
>>
>>17352217
It's possible that he lied to both of you, if he's scamming on your squirrel. Women are more interested in taken men, generally. If you jump to the conclusion that she lied, and turn this into an issue, then you're playing into his hands. I'd still bring this up in such a way that you're not letting on that you know he's been single. Start asking her questions about the girlfriend, and the guy in general, just to seem like you want to get to know more about him (as a friendly gesture).
>>
>>17352217
>why the hell would she lie about that
Maybe because you're a jealous motherfucker and she knew you'd be dying inside if you knew she had a single male friend?
>>
>>17352227
As clearly stated in my post, i understand she is gonna have guy friends, being a guy myself i know most of their intentions, i can handle that though, what bugged me was she lied m8, makes me think she is cheating
>>
>>17352225
Mh will do, i guess i'll find out more about him, he's on my radar now i suppose..
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>17352237
That really doesn't change any of what I said. You can know she's going to have male friends and still be jealous
>>
>>17352239
Just be wary of him from now on. Also, be a little more wary of your girl too (not that a month and a half of being together is long enough to gain her trust anyway), because she is obviously comfortable with lying to you when it suits her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.