[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up /adv/? So pretty recently two good friends of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
What's up /adv/? So pretty recently two good friends of mine broke up, and I am really into the girl; I have been into her pretry much since we met. So recently we were out somewhere together and were very flirty (we held hands, played footsies under the table, long stares into each other's eyes etc.). Even more recently I called her and told her how much I liked her, and she told
Me that she liked me too. Long story short, her ex boyfriend is moving out of town in a couple of months and I am moving to this town where she lives. I really don't know whether this relationship is worth pursuing or if there's too much complications. If I am to pursue it it will half to be when I move to town and her ex moves out. I feel kinda scummy but I am also genuinely in love with this girl. It may be asking a lot, but please give some real rational thought to this before you answer; no "just fuck her" or " don't do it you're a piece of shit", I want some smart advice. Thanks y'all
>>
Anyone?
>>
You dunm goofed now.
You shouldn't have initiated so much contact in the first place. Instead of being there for you'r bro, you chase after his girl.
There is no advice, you might as well go with the flow and have some good times before shit hits the fan.
>>
>>17350852
Oh yeah some more detail: she initiated the flirting
>>
>>17350861
That doesn't mean you have reciprocate, she just came out of a relationship, maybe not all wounds have healed. Maybe you can have something, but it's risky. As I said, go with the flow, but don't get mad if it ends quickly or if she goes back to her ex.
>>
>>17350886
Yah I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm just wondering if it's worth pursuing if the opportunity arises
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.