[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my only match on tinder with a girl who's 40. The first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (408KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
408KB, 500x578px
Got my only match on tinder with a girl who's 40. The first thing she said is are you looking for a date or hook up? I pretty much am just looking for a hook up/hang out not really a date but I would do it if I had to

What should I say? Should I say just looking to hang out?
>>
Be honest. Tell her you aren't looking for something serious. She probably isn't either
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 640x1136px
>>17350533
Is this a bot
>>
>>17350574
Might be. Go on and post screenshots
>>
>>17350574
Ask her a question and see how/if she responds
>>
>>17350574
Stick with it. If she gives you an out of state area code, or asks you to go to a website to check out her nudes abandon ship.
>>
>>17350585
She said she's free tonight and gave me the road she lives on and offered to come here or meet in public
>>
>>17350574
That's a bot pal
>>
>>17350611
move it over to a call... Try to feel her out and see if she seems over anxious; if so, red flag.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_124111.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_124111.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
>>17350611
>>
>>17350619
Damn even with the address and everything? I figured though what should I say to verify the fake
>>
>>17350611
Yeah dude, you scored a cougar I don't know how to spell it out for you any clearer, go get laid dude.
>>
>>17350624
Ask her a specific question. If she doesn't answer it, bail. She didn't answer "what's up" either.
>>
>>17350624
From that one screenshot, looks like it. Post the rest of the conversation.
>>
>>17350630
I asked what time would be good then
>>
>>17350636
No reply now I lost her :(
>>
>>17350519
Be honest you dipshit. Older women typically have even less capacity for lying and bullshit than younger girls do, and if she decides you're just fucking around and not being straight with her you won't get shit anyway.
>>
>>17350725
you never had her, seems like a bot
>>
>>17350752
>Older women typically have even less capacity for lying and bullshit than younger girls do
>less capacity
>lying and bullshit
>than younger girls
>implying younger girls are the ones dealing with lying and bullshit and not the ones spewing it everywhere
If anything OP needs to be honest because older women realize how fucking stupid they used to be doing that shit, and are now mature enough to just want simple and clear results.

At least when he finds an older woman that isn't a bot anyways
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.