[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me not to fucking contact this chick ever again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: trnpohja6.jpg (823KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trnpohja6.jpg
823KB, 1920x1080px
Please tell me not to fucking contact this chick ever again. She wasted 2 years of my life and I have no idea how I ever got to be so fucking clingy. She has a fucking weird effect on me, tell me what she is and why she is like she is. I just can't seem to let go.
Do I need to go see a fucking shrink to finally let go of her?

Story inbound:
>Met girl online, got into chatting, got a crush on her after about 2 months
>Sunshine and happiness, met her once (Lives 700km away from me) and absolutely melt thinking about her
>All smiles when I talk to her on skype
Fast forward 1 year
>I bring up the relationship thing, I think we need to get serious
>She says she just wants to be friends because she has bad experiences of relationships, whatever that means
>I can't be friends because muh feelings
>So I break it off, because I cant just stand idly by her without something more
>Cut all contact
Fast forward two months
>I break radio silence by sending her a letter explaining shit, saying sure, we can try to be friends
>Okay, we start chatting again
>After some time I find out she has been fucking with some guy in the meantime
>Tell her straight how I feel about it (feels like shit man, basically)
>"She's just for me to get over you, I feel horrible fucking him and think about you the whole time"
>She breaks it off with the other guy
>So okay, we get into chatting again and try this friendship thing out
Fast forward six months
>Constant bickering back and forth, some fights, but all around we try to make it work
>After much effort I finally start to see and treat her like a friend (so basically, I stop treating her like the love of my life and a precious wallflower), she says enough
>Turns out she blames me for leaving her in the first place almost a year ago, which is why she fucked the other guy earlier, but also blames me for leaving the other guy, because she didn't feel right about hurting my feelings being with him
>She breaks it off because we argue too much
>>
Fast forward two months, current day.

Yes there is fault in me too, I know. I maybe argue too much and maybe shouldn't have been trying a girl who didn't want a relationship in the first place, but it still feels wrong that she's been leading me on like this. Why not break it off 2 years ago? Why start talking to me again? Why fuck some dude to get over me, when there's nothing to get over about?

And yes, we didn't even fucking have sex.
>>
>>17349318
Because it is your fault for throwing a fit like a child because another person who didn't feel the same way didn't just cast aside their emotions and become your lover because you told them you have feelings, bonehead.

You got to the point that it was arguementative because, what, I assume you're still a little sore in the ass because she didn't just fall in line with your idea? Don't talk to her again, quit being an obsessive shit. She isn't the end all be all of women, I promise you that now.
>>
>>17349320
Truly a cuck
>>
>>17349331
Thank you, this is what I came here to hear.
>>
>>17349331
What exactly did you come to hear? If you're OP all you've done is bitch about how you fucked up and asked why somebody who considered you a friend wanted to continue a friendship she might have enjoyed.

She hasn't been leading you on you dense motherfucker, she's been trying to tell you she doesn't want to be in a relationship and be your friend and you autismo'd so hard you fucked any chance you might have had of making that happen.

Quit complaining and go find another girl. Learn from your fuck ups, not cry and pretend you're not the one at fault here.
>>
>>17349328
The thing is that she herself said that she has emotions, she didn't have to throw them aside. She only had to embrace them

I don't feel the arguing is, for me atleast, even a factor. I argue with all my friends every once in a while, I don't believe there is a relationship in this world where you don't argue, because people are like that. Maybe it's not like that to everyone, who knows.

>>17349353
>Learn from your fuck ups
This is what I'm trying to do, dipshit. I'm trying to figure out what happened and why, and learn from that.
>>
>>17349355
The problem with that statement is that you claim she was "leading you on". If everything you said was true, then she really wasn't and you're just jumping to conclusions and hurting yourself by letting some foolish assumption ruin you.

And if she did lead you on, and you really do want to just not talk to her ever again, do that. You won't die from withdrawl. She's just another human being in the endless cascade of faces you'll meet in your life. She'll only become a regret if you allow her to be, put her on some kind of pedestal because you had feeling for her at some point in time.

MOVE ON.
>>
>>17349367
Was going to answer in more detail, but meh, I guess it's no use.

>MOVE ON.
I'm trying my best anon, thank you for your feedback. I want to hear from other people how hard I've failed with this girl and how there's no going back anymore.
>>
>>17349376
Consider this

It's not the girl you should be focusing on. I'm hesitant saying that you've failed per se, because mistakes happen only when you fail to learn from past experiences. Not everyone experiences what you've gone through, but getting romantically hooked on someone is actually a very real and sometimes severe condition. It can absolutely fuck your life up temporarily.

Don't befriend someone you're not completely over. Don't write them. If they write you, and you don't want to upset them by ignoring them, be short - but only do this if you can take it; If getting texts from them always leads to hours and days of pondering and unrestfullness, them block them or hide them or whatever.

Find someone you can actually meet in person next time.
>>
>>17349318
Do not fucking contact this chick ever again.
If you do, I'll find you and shave your goddamn dog.

If you don't have one, I'll get you one, and you'll go out three times a day with shaved fucking dog, and you'll have to tell people that the poor fuck has no hair because you were stupid enough to talk to that one goddamned bitch who shat over your life.

IS THAT CLEAR?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.