[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daddy issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1468048394048.jpg (59KB, 323x455px) Image search: [Google]
1468048394048.jpg
59KB, 323x455px
I'm back in my hometown for the summer from college. My dad starts throwing a fit because the internet went out, blames it on me because I'm the computer guy in the house and it was fine until I showed up. Restart router, internet magically works, but he's till yelling at me for it. I was so frustrated that I told him accusing and treating me like that really pissed me off. Was too emotional to realize I just fed the fire. He tells me to stop bitching, which makes me angrier. Mom comes over "what's going on its 1am". Dad says "Tim screwed up the internet," at that point I just yell fuck you for the first time ever. He says next time I say that he'll knock my teeth. Now I'm in my room crying over the whole thing. Last time something like this happened was two years ago, ending with us actually hitting each other which felt horrible. I don't even know what to think right now, I'm 21 dealing with something that happens when you're 14. This is the second day since I left.
>inb4 shit grammer, I'm aware
>>
>>17348928
Get out of there.
>>
>>17348949
In what context, and why?
>>
>>17348928

A) Who the fuck is Tim, anon?
B) If anyone knocks in your teeth you knock in their fucking skull - my dad broke my thumb when I was 17 and I hit him so hard in front of a crowd of people that he'd never dare touch me again. He's bigger than me, but fuck it. Don't let someone do that.
C) Tell him you didn't break the fucking internet and he doesn't understand how it works. Explain it, if you want.

Also, stop crying. You're a big boy. You can be shot in war, you can even buy your own beer. Stand up for yourself. Wipe off your tears, even though you don't want to. You have a backbone, I promise.
>>
Your father (Father, NOT dad = the guy who knocked-up your mom) sounds like my father. Any little thing that goes wrong is my fault. The TV stops working? It's my fault. The room is too warm? It's my fault. He has a headache? My fault, too. You wanna know how I got things to stop "being my fault"? I stopped talking with my parents. Your father sounds mentally abusive, maybe a narcissist. The less I shared with them, the less things were my fault. I almost cut-off my mom, too, because anything I told her, she'd tell my father. that is, until she realized his ways. The less he knows, the less damage he can do.
>>
>>17348955
Finish college asap, save as much money as possible asap, and rent a place with friends. Why? Because your own father threatened to knock your teeth out, and has hit you before; which is completely abnormal. Your father is a scumbag.
>>
>>17348985
A) me
B) He didn't literally mean that, he's a dentist, which would be hilarious. He'd probably just punch me repeatedly, but he's getting older now and it would just feel awkward to fight back.
C) I told him all I did was watch youtube videos. I'm not a networking guy, just a CS student
>>
>>17349008
>>17349015
#!Warning bitch mode activated!#
I can't really acquire my own money. I've always been horrible at math, so Computer Science has been hell for me. Therefore I have no time for a job, I don't have my own car, and I can barley even drive because I've been stuck in school for so long. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me. I've been faking it through my major, picking the easiest professors, leeching answers, etc. I probably shouldn't be in CS, but I'd probably kill myself if I had nothing to show. I can't socialize with normal people, I don't really know who my friends are, I still argue with my ex in my head from 2 yeara ago in the most stressful moments of exams and programming projects. I can barley go a day without drinking, swallowing, or smoking something I just want to die, but I don't want to be some selfish faggots and let my mom down. Ive become such a mess.
>>
>>17348928
You are such a colossal faggot m8, grow a pair for fucks sake
>>
>>17349284
And what would "growing a pair" imply
>>
Someone please say something
>>
>>17349182
tl;dr I'm a drug addict that doesn't work, or have a car, and is failing school and I don't know what to do about it.

Stop doing drugs. Get a part time shit job. Buy a beater car. Finish your schooling in whatever manner you can to benefit you. It might include dropping out, because college is very wasteful and sets you up to have debt the rest of your life by thinking you can just pay everything off later like you did in college.
>>
>>17350223
You sound like someone who never went to college.
>>
>>17350510
You're right, I smelled that scam a mile away.

"You mean you get a degree you could just lie about, AND 5 year salary in debt collecting interest?"
>>
Kill yourself in a way that makes it look like he did it. Remember to have a huge public row with him beforehand.
>>
>>17350515
Now you just sound like someone who doesn't know what they're talking about
>>17350534
Best advice in this thread so far
------------------------
I was originally going to take a train back to campus tomorrow, I changed my mind when my Mom said he was depressed at work. Then I heard he demanded an apology from me for saying "fuck you", I just took as very narcissistic and bought the ticket.
>>
>>17350510
kek ... they're obvious, huh?
>>
lol i've been in this situation before. you're not alone bub
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.