[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

ok here is the situation
I'm gay and have been with my partner for 7 years now.
We just moved to a new city and are getting established.
He has family that lives here and his aunt is close to dying from cancer.
He isn't out to most of his family.
His grandmother has decided she is going to come stay with him to help her son through his wife dying.
He asked if it would be a week, 2 , 6 weeks? and she said she is going to stay indefinitely.
She called yesterday and is coming thursday.
I have to go live in a hotel until she leaves.
Everyone in the family is afraid to ever tell her no or stand up to her.
My partner is going to call her and say she can only stay for a week then she has to get a hotel.
Honestly, I'm afraid that once she is here she will refuse to leave and I won't be able to live with my partner.
This might end up costing us a lot of our savings.
Oh and before you say she needs a place to stay to save money, she is a multimillionaire and we are the ones trying to save every penny to buy a house.
We've never been on vacation, but now we have to pay to put me in a hotel until she leaves.
My partner is so afraid to come out to her and even if he did, I'm not ok with his grandma moving in for longer than a week.
As someone from outside his family, I don't understand how everyone is so afraid of this woman.
Guys how do I deal with this?
Should I just hope she's willing to leave in a week and suck it up until then?
Should I just refuse to let her live here?
Isn't crazy I'm getting kicked out of an apartment that I pay for?
Would I be a terrible person if she refused to leave and I come back and throw her ass out?

I don't know what to do guys, I need some outside perspective.
>>
Don't go stay in a hotel that's stupid. If your partner really wants to pretend you don't exist to his family then have him go stay in a hotel. She can go stay with him. He's the one with no backbone you shouldn't have to leave your own home
>>
File: 1464527563715.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464527563715.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
You've been together 7 years. That is not a small sum of time.

Don't leave your fucking apartment. You shouldn't have to upend your life and spend tons of money because your partner is afraid to tell his fucking grandma he's been sharing his life with a man for half a dozen years.
>>
>>17322111
Err.. Can't you be his flatmate? Just sleep in another bed and stay platonic for a while.
>>
>>17322111
Dude, fuck granny and tell her she can buy her own fucking house if she pleases. She gonna die soon anyway, so don't let her tear your relationship with your so a new one while she's at it.

If you've been together for 7 years and he hasn't come out, that's fine, but it should mean always putting you before his family.
If, on top of that, he just plans on hiding you for the rest of your lives (or relationship), then he either has no backbone or he wants to eventually get rid of you and spare himself the pain of coming out unnecessarily.
>>
>>17322133
this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.