[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>living with friend and his family >friend has shitty old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: BxvlPe0CMAAWZJ6.jpg (29KB, 592x336px) Image search: [Google]
BxvlPe0CMAAWZJ6.jpg
29KB, 592x336px
>living with friend and his family
>friend has shitty old truck he doesn't use.
>Buy new Tranny for it. Insure it. (In his family's name)
>drive it twice
>Friend says I need to stop "using it all the time" doesn't even give me a reason why
>Explain that I paid to get it fixed, paying for the insurance I have every fucking right to drive it.
>"i don't care the insurance is in our name. Stop using it so much"

Idk what to. I need a vehicle but I really can't afford to go out and buy a new one right now after investing into that truck.
>>
>>17321024
Take back your tranny, cancel the insurance and give your "friend" the middle finger.

But did you really drive it only 2 times? Or are you not telling us the whole truth?
>>
>>17321024
Tell him straight up not to be a bitch.

''That fucking truck was laying around, nobody was fucking using it. I put some fucking work into it and got it fixed and put insurance on it. I wasted all my fucking money on that piece of shit, and you aren't even gonna fucking use it. Stop being such a cunt and let me borrow the damn thing.'' If he doesn't let you then move out and trash the thing. Like ruin it. Put something in the gas tank like sand or sugar, and fuck around with things like that until it is of no use, and don't pay insurance.
>>
>>17321024
Learn from this.
>>
>>17321024
you live with him and it's his truck, respect his rules. It doesn't sound like anyone asked you to fix it or insure it, so undo what you did.

On the other hand you could offer to buy it from him.
>>
>>17321024
>Insure it. (In his family's name)
You are painfully retarded
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.