[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys. Felling pretty down, and there's nobody i could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: lost.jpg (62KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
62KB, 736x552px
Hi guys.
Felling pretty down, and there's nobody i could talk about it. Would any of you want to listen to my whines and give their opinion about what i'm doing wrong?
>>
That's literally what /adv/ is for
>>
>>17320744
I'll talk to you bro
>>
Go ahead
>>
Speak
>>
>>17320744
No fuck you, you will never amount to anything besides what all the niggger neck bearded fagots on /adv/ you explicitly surround yourself with since you cannot handle the real world, say.

Peace out loser.
>>
>>17320750
Okay, so i'll begin.
After my ex-gf cheated on me i pretty much lost all my drive to do anything. It's been 6 months since that incident, i'm over it but the fact is i don't feel excited about what i'm doing. While i was dealing with it i decided that the best way to go is to force myself on doing as much as possible. Went back to Uni, picked part-time job and alot of hobbies to ocupy my time. And after living these 6 months in constant forced pursue of things i think would be good for me i just feel lost with everything. I don't feel connected with my friends, and the more i try to improve myself the more i find it doesn't change anything about my life. I feel tired of everything, and i think that the experience i had just leeches me constantly. I have no idea what step should i take now, because whatever i did and whenever i felt things would actually change i got slammed with realisation that it was all delusion.
>>
>>17320764
Kys
>>
>>17320777
You first fagot
>>
File: 1467010960324.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467010960324.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>17320778
>>
>>17320787
KYS
>>
File: 1465248073246.jpg (41KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465248073246.jpg
41KB, 750x600px
>>17320799
>>
>>17320836
I'm not a total loser like you.
>>
anon just keep your mind busy. It's the best thing you can do now.

Or are you gonna destroy yourself slowly while your ex is livin' la vida loca outside?

I know, it's hard and 6 months are not enough to forget someone and it's even harder when it was that way.

Dude, improve for yourself, not for anyone else. If you think already of it, respect yourself, be proactive and again, keep your mind busy. Eventually, you won't care about what happened or see it as a lesson.

Go on, mate.
>>
>>17320844
I'm not a fucking loser, I come here to help others. If anything your the only loser here, bringing people down. Don't browse this board if your going to be such a huge cunt.
>>
>>17320853
This.
>>
>>17320853
Well i don't care what happened and i am happy that it turned out the way it did. Thing is, i did everything you're telling me to do for those 6 months and yeah, it made me forgot, but it also numbed me. I do things i do because i'm doing them, not because i feel excited about it. I can go to work, hit the gym, read some books but in the end, when i have time for myself questions like "what the hell are you doing with your life?" arise. I don't feel happy, at all. That's the first time in my life when after so long time of doing things that actually helped me before i rather feel more and more suffocated by forcing myself keep going. I know that i should do everything for myself, because it makes me closer to the top. But on the other hand, the closer i get there the more i realise that being on the top alone only makes you feel cold. I just don't want to walk the lonley road.
>>
So..what are yall arguing about...?
>>
>>17320876

It's not the end of the world if you are single. Not even if you keep single for life.

It's easier then, you want to get to know someone to share a life? go out more often and meet new people. The more people you meet, the more your chances to find the one. Usually people who won't get a gf or friends it's because they are stuck in their room doing anything to get them.

Also, erase the idea that every new person you meet it's a potential gf. Just go with the flow, make new friends, it will appear eventually.
>>
>>17320876

About not being happy with your life... if anything of what I said before helps, you should consider visit a psychologist.
>>
>>17320903
Okay, i'll try to keep up with what i'm doing and see if things change eventually. Any advice on what other things should i erase from my mind to keep myself sane? Because right now i feel like i've traded my enjoyment in life for experience that gave me maturity.
>>
>>17320918
Bro you can't worry about that shit. Have fun, do whatever the fuck you want! As long as it makes you happy, you don't need a female. Do what others suggested and go out to the park, or anywhere that you can meet people.
Get more hobbies, and set goals for yourself.
You'll be feeling better in no time.
>>
>>17320918

Find new hobbies maybe?
Something I see works every time I get deppressed is go running. I guess it would work with any other sports.
>>
>>17320910
Well i see the change that my life had after everything happened. My friends have more trust in me, my family has more trust in me, my sister who always thought i wasn't serious about anything respects me, but the price for that was too high. And the most dishartening thing about all that is that two of my closest friends admit that they've also did cheat on their so's and don't feel bad about it. This made lose trust in anybody. Which is ironic, because on one hand i don't want to end up left out, but on the other hand when i look at how people live their lifes i don't want to trust them.
>>
>>17320876
have you fucked anyone since? Go out and fuck a whorish woman and you'll feel better.
>>
>>17320965
Nope, i pushed myself into doing things that i thought would make me go back to the way i was. Now i think i won't actually be the same anymore, and no amount of sex would make it any better. Yes, i do kind of regret i am the person i am right now.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.