[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is always late. To everything. Any way to get her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: G2XaBR4.gif (804KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
G2XaBR4.gif
804KB, 500x715px
Girlfriend is always late. To everything. Any way to get her to stop? Is this something you just have to learn to accept?
>>
You're gonna have to accept it. People can't change fundamentals like that.
>>
or do an inception
put her somehow in a situation that will cause her to start feeling bad about this habit and she will make a decision to stop
but she has to think it's her decision
hard, almost impossible, done it once or twice in my life, you have to use everything you know about her, like make her miss something she really loves and after that be nice at her or something i dunno, use the manipulative part of your brain
>>
>>17320417
Is she Mexican?
>>
>>17320502
Yeah lol
>>
>>17320417
tell her she doesnt have to shave her legs or straighten her hair. if you dont like that then fucking deal with it. and yes im a woman.
>>
>>17320507
Lol then it's fine. She's on Mexican time. White people typically have a party from x to y but we usually say "come at around x and stay until you want to leave."

As long as it isn't formal events it shouldn't cause too much trouble.

I know this can lead to some disagreements, but if it's important to you just let her know.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.