[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

So I've been on probation for 5 years and they left me alone; I had every perk/privilege you could get.

Well for a year I got a SUPER big cunt who make me look like a total pick. It got so bad, the powers at be switched me to a new probation officer.

Anyways, I had her for a month and then she violated me. I got a month in jail and then reinstated. Once I got out, I got all my perks/privileges taken away and she's totally by the book, Robocop. She won't help me out with vouchers to go to weekly therapy.

My question is do I just keep my mouth shut and fall in line?

Or do I try to do the bare minimum and pray I get a new team sooner or later?
>>
>>17320088
Don't bare minimum anything, that's probably why she yanked your leash in some.

Do extra stuff and earn her trust. It's totally worth it. Feed her a line or two about school, ask her if you can go check out a college or whatever. Email her frequently and be cordial, asking her about various -whatever- programs.

Do this for a month or two then start asking for more freedom.
>>
File: 1465743044636.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1465743044636.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
>>17320099

Thanks. mang.

It's just hard to have the world and then lose it all. Plus we got to a seriously, bad footing so I have to recover from that.

My trust her for really in the negative big time and it may take a year or two to get back to wear I was.

Well I have no one to blame but myself.

Time to rebuild Rome brick by brick and not let it get sacked in one day this time due to my my stupidity.
>>
>>17320126
No problem. Mine was the same way, then I fed into her philosophy and it changed everything. I went from not smoking weed and pissing into a cup every week, to smoking weed and her lying about piss testing me.

Machiavelli that bitch!
>>
>>17320088
>the powers at be
That saying is actually "the powers that be" just FYI.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.