[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

notorious whore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>3rd year at workplace
>semi attractive 8/10 girl, older, 37
>be me 23 non beta non virgin above normal normie
>socialize with this 37 year old cougar
>she only talks to married men
>always leads conversations towards sex
>never lets you look at her in the eyes, just at her body
>let everyone know she has a boyfriend, but still acts socially unethical at work
>like having the boyfriend doesnt matter and she lets people figure that out on their own
>practically saying "hey i know im in a relationship, you are too, lets do something bad and fun that we will both enjoy and regret later"
>never EVER dealt with a girl like this before in my life
>week or so ago I was in my hotel room for work (we have 2 to a room because I work in a crew and the company wants to save money)
>roomate and flag girl (not the said 37 year old) cheating non respectively on both their significant others
>lay awake staring at the wall thinking how I would feel if that was me and that was happening
>just feel like she wants to be known for being a fucking bad girl and seeing how far she can get in life being a home wrecker
>how does someone stop caring?
>I mean simply stop, everyone else on the crew finds a way to deal with it but I just cant find a way...
>dont want to quit, making 180 hours on my paycheck per pay period...
>this one girl is bringing me down because shes pretty attractive and is basically making every other interaction with girls brutal because its like I wont find another girl like this whore, or if I do, theres always one underlying reason she will be better
>>
I don't even see a question here.

But, why the fuck do you care you mong? Stop being a retard and live life.
>>
that's some horrible greentext, you pretty much wrote the paragraph and just separated the sentences
>>
>>17319773
>b 23/m beta
>pretend 23/m alpha
>ask beta questions

kek
>>
>>17319883
>>17319773
Greentexting is not a substitute for proper use of periods.
>>
>>17319773
What do you do for a living?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.