[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so after trying to get back with my ex for weeks now and everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1458384089206.jpg (371KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1458384089206.jpg
371KB, 2340x4160px
so after trying to get back with my ex for weeks now and everytime i ask about if we should get back together she's pretty blunt and just says "idk" or "im not sure" 10 mins ago or something i just poured my whole heart out to her and told her exactly how i felt about her it took me like 10 mins to write that shit and she replies with "I don't really know what to say to that" what do? i really like her but it feels like she's not interested in me anymore but she told me she wanted to sort something out between us a week ago
>>
File: 3l4xy.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3l4xy.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
Have some dignity man for fucks sake, even if by some miracle she accepts she will see you as a weaking that came beggingto get back together, a man that begs is worthless in the eyes of women.

It's the hard truth but I'm a stranger on the internet and I wont lie to you, I'll tell it like it is.

Forget about her, stop messaging, stop texting stop calling. Regain your dignity and start again with someone else when you feel like it.
>>
>>17319605
Never pour your "whole heart" out when a relationship is on the brink. It just pushes people away, and generally makes you look needy.

Your best bet is to stop texting, give her time to process it all, and generally start trying to move on without her.
>>
>>17319616
>Have some dignity man for fucks sake

What in hell has happened to you guys. Anon is right, if she wanted you, you won't need to beg and begging is not fucking attractive. These girls are not your mother and don't have to like you back simply because you want them to and believe you have a good argument.
>>
Have you people no pride?

She was pretty blunt before and you still didn't get the fucking message?

What do you ask? MOVE THE FUCK ON.

Gah people can be so pathetic.
>>
op here, thank you all for the advice but i forgot to add that when we broke up i messaged her like 2 days later saying that i missed her and she kinda just ignored it until she saw me hanging out with one of my friends who was a girl, she saw us and that night she messaged me and said that she missed me and she still liked me. she said that she was jealous i was hanging out with her. i made my ex my priority and only spoke to her for days and didn't hang out with anyone else but when she saw me not with the girl anymore she just went back to her blunt self, the same old "idk" "im not sure"
>>
File: 0Ji9A.jpg (137KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0Ji9A.jpg
137KB, 1920x1200px
>>17319672

You fucked up, all you had to do was ignore her and she would be crawling back to you. She was you dropped everything on the first sign of attention she gave you and immediately lost interest (because your value in her eyes dropped to 0).

Have this be a lesson for the future.

Whatever you do my friend, DO NOT pursue this any longer, I have seen too many of my real life friends fall into this trap, it only leads to emotional manipulation and/or getting cheated on.

Also learn how to type in paragraphs and use your enter key good lord.
>>
>>17319672
last thing to add is that one of my best friends tried to flirt with her and she told me he did that, i got jealous and basically went off on one to my friend, im no longer friends with him but while i was talking to her about how mad i was about it when i found out (talking to ex because she told me) she just said it was cute that i was jealous, sorry to be retarded bois i just need /adv/
>>
>>17319682
You seem like you know what you are talking about.

i tried to ignore her but she seemed so happy irl when we broke up so thats why i messaged her, it felt like she didn't care
>>
File: 1346344435549.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1346344435549.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
>>17319692
>she seemed so happy irl when we broke up so thats why i messaged her, it felt like she didn't care

Don't you see what happened here? You literally switched roles, you felt the URGE to message her because she seemed like she was doing just fine.
Women get this game urge, but very much more so because it's wired in their brain that they need to be wanted.

Seems like you made all the errors in this run my man, use this experience to avoid them next time around.
>>
>>17319709
thanks dude, so i'll just cut all contact with her and still hang out with my friends? if she see's me happy and tells me she misses me again i'll just tell her i've moved on right?
>>
File: W25hG.jpg (108KB, 1024x664px) Image search: [Google]
W25hG.jpg
108KB, 1024x664px
>>17319721
>so i'll just cut all contact with her and still hang out with my friends? if she see's me happy and tells me she misses me again i'll just tell her i've moved on right?

Yes, nothing wrong with saying hello like you would to anyone else. You don't even have to exclusively tell her that you have moved on, she will know.

Godspeed my friend.
>>
DON'T PURSUE OP

I was in this position two years ago. My first long term gf, by and large the first real love in my life. Took my virginity and all of that. When she suggested we break up the first time it was fairly mutual, things had gotten pretty bad. Then I freaked the fuck out two days later and spent weeks begging her to take me back. It was pathetic in retrospect. I wrote her a long ass note, sent her gifts, all of that romantic shit (or so I thought). We actually did end up getting back together, her idea, then a month later she dumped me hard for the guy she's still dating to this day. Then later it came out that she had cheated on me while we were still together.

I've never felt more sheepish and humiliated in my life. Don't continue this, cherish what was had, and move on.
>>
>>17319725
thanks for the help my man, i appreciate it
>>
>>17319730
im sorry to hear that but thanks for the advice, how long were you sending her gifts and begging to her?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.