[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, how do I become mean and rude?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cat.jpg (410KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
410KB, 1920x1200px
Hey /adv/,
how do I become mean and rude?
>>
Let the dark side proliferate inside you.

No, seriously. Trust anybody and wait for someone you thought would never fail you, dissapoint you.
>>
>>17318296
It has happened already, but apparently I'm still a softie
>>
>start browsing heated threads
>get heartbroken
>smoke and drink long enough to get addicted to both, then quit simultaneously
>spend more time here
Guaranteed you will become a fucking asshole

Source: worked for me
>>
>>17318296

Well that sucks. Join the club, anon.

I was kind of a selfish prick in my 16-21's (25 now) because of that. Maybe I did wrong, but this is what I did back then:

1. Being selfish (I'm the first, I'm the last and if I'd have leftovers, I would think to others)
2. Close my friendship circle (to 4 or 5 people in whom I really trust and I was completely sure they won't turn me down)
3. Being picky to new people
4. Changing my mind about the whole world (this one was hard)
5. Do most of my stuff alone, even when requires help from others.
6. Of course, never trust anybody. Always overthink situations. Think always people just want to take advantage from you.

However, I don't recommend you become like that. I have corrected almost everything and made my life "normal" again and trust me, I regret every day I spent being selfish.
>>
>>17318333

Oh, I forgot something: Only your opinion and your way of thinking is the correct. Everything else is either stupid (say it out loud) or useless.
>>
>>17318333
>>17318338
Well I tried doing many of these, but it feels like I'm acting and every once in a while I'll just give up on that
>>
>>17318343

Maybe you're not to become an asshole.

Think about it.

Good luck
>>
>>17318349
Probably not, I guess. But maybe there's something else I can try?

Good luck with your life, kind anon!
>>
>>17318333
>>17318338
Holy moley.... thinking like that actually exists. rather, actually consciously deciding to do what you have is.. oddly commendable.

You basically explained how to give yourself superiority complex:
-trust very few people;
-thinking all opinions that don't align with your own are dogshit;
-closing your social circle and denying entry of newcomers (being incredibly judgemental in the process); and
-never asking for help.

Fuck like really.. that post blew me away. Because I act like that.. but didn't consciously decide to become that way.
It's only since trying to understand my place in the world and in society that's made me endeavour to understand others and their motivations. I tend to hope most peoples actions are usually coming from a good and virtuous place, as opposed from stemming from insecurities/expectations placed on them etc.
>>
>>17318357

Easiest way is surround yourself with people and behave like them. Maybe you would get hurt in the process but that's what you want, right?
>>
>>17318377
Fuck, I mean, surround yourself with assholes and behave like them.
>>
>>17318370

I got you. Sometimes I keep doing stuff like that when meeting new people, but I guess I managed to become more tolerant and stop thinking like the whole world is a trash can (it is, but not always)

I don't know.
>>
>>17318377
I guess so?
I want to stop being exploitable and generally the douche that feels the world's happiness depends on them
And even when I surround myself with assholes I always justify their actions because maybe they were hurt or they don't know any other way or so forth
>>
>>17318395
Why do you talk about these two types of people as if there is some sort of dichotomy? You don't have to be one or the other.
>>
>>17318288
Become an SJW.
>>
>>17318411
No, I know there's plenty of people in between, but I'd rather go the full way with it
>>
>>17318394
Dude... thank you for existing. Honestly, I'm 27 and the fact that you decided to act in such a way from 16-21 really highlights your maturity and, perhaps, my lack of maturity --- but I still think that I am way above a lot of people my own age in that regard... so its really odd for me to encounter this.. especially on /adv/ of all places.

I guess becoming more tolerant and taking down the walls is just a slow-process..

I wish you all the success in the world :)
(I cried a lot typing this).
'I got you' -... I can't express my gratitude enough..
>>
>>17318422
Why do you just want to become an asshole? You don't have to be one in order to avoid being taken advantage of. It's as simple as avoiding relationships that are one-sided or mutually beneficial.

If you believe that your relationship with another person is not healthy, resolving it is as simple as cutting that person out of your life.

Although I say this from a unique perspective, because manipulating people has always been a talent of mine, so I understand how manipulative people think.

You are responsible for your own happiness. Justifying your actions and avoiding responsibility for everything that you do will do nothing but ensure that you become a worthless piece of shit later on in your life. You can choose the people that you decide to help, and whether or not they are deserving of your help.
>>
>>17318441
*Seeking out relationships that are mutually beneficial
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.