[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >female >18 years old >enlist in army >watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: 18chyhzb9h0pljpg.jpg (103KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18chyhzb9h0pljpg.jpg
103KB, 800x450px
>be me
>female
>18 years old
>enlist in army
>watch the invisible war
>doc about rape in the army

Guys.
Im a piece of shit. Watching this movie just makes me sexually excited. Whats wrong with me?
>>
>>17317882
Bump cause im a pos.
>>
Rape fantasies are incredibly common, but people don't really discuss them due to the societal taboo.
>>
>>17317882
you're definitely not a piece of shit just because you get turned on by a scenario, even pedophiles aren't pieces of shit until they act on their fantasy.
>>
>>17317922
I just keep thinking. If something like that happened to me, i dont think i would report it or struggle.
>>
>>17317882
What do you want us to say?
That you're a fuck up?
Or that we're turned on by the idea?

Anywho, possible troll thread aside, I was at a recruiting centre the other day and there was a young woman with her dad there. She must have been 17 to require a parent.

So there are young women joining.
>>
>>17317941
It feels bad. It feels so wrong. To think i wouldnt even struggle.
>>
>>17317941
>Gets raped
>enjoys it

Then it isn't rape, is it?
>>
>>17317945
This is more of an off my chest thing, i wanted to talk about. As i obviously cant talk to anyone else about it.

A lot of people go with parents to their recruiter. I took my dad to meet mine and help ask questions.
>>
>>17317957
.....You just blew my mind. I guess it would be consensual then.. which wouldnt make it rape.... cool.
>>
>>17317959
If this is an honest thread (which I have doubts), why do you want to join up?

I'm in my late 20s.
My life plan went to shit so I decide to go military to salvage my degree.

How does a teenager decide to go military when there are so many other options?

Why did you enlist?
>>
>>17317966
That isn't the only thing I'll blow ;)
>>
>>17317985
Nigga, you definitely a troll thread now
>>
>>17317970
Haha thats funny. Cause i dont see why people wouldnt want to join.
I was raised in a military family. So theres an intense pride of carrying on a family tradition. I watched my brother graduate air force bct and i was so proud. Watching the tv commercials were amazing. I want to work hard and earn my ribbons. I want to help people too even if its just putting a bandaid on some guys foot. I took the asvab and got my 68w mos. I got my dream job.

They offer job security and health benefits. Hell im going to college for free because my dad is passing his g.i bill to me and i have the 10k repayment plan.

Because im also going to college while doing reserves, i can also commission through rotc.
>>
>>17317994
Op here. I didnt post that.
>>
>>17317882
You aint a solider unless you a marine
>>
>>17318459
No thanks. Id rather not die.
>>
Seems to me like you always win.

> don't get raped
Keep your honour, probably function better as a soldier.

> get raped
Live out your fantasies like the slut that you actually are.

Should be more woman like you imo.
>>
If you don't resist and you like it, then it isn't rape.

What you seem to be describing then is the desire to have someone take control in the bedroom.

Here's the rub...

Ok imagine that fantasy of yours again...this time instead of the guy you were initially thinking of, think of a really gross unattractive creepy fucker.

Does it still turn you on?
>>
>>17318459
>be born in shithole Australia
>you will never serve in the USMC
I didn't ask for this..
>>
>>17317957
Apparently it's rape if she doesn't say yes
>>
>>17317959
Then you wouldn't even like it then, would you? Considering the whole point of this is to talk about how you WANT rape?
>>
>>17318526
According to that logic I've raped my girlfriend hundreds of times.

I think if you asked her, she would have a different take though.

I get that you were being sarcastic and this is indeed the issue with Yes Means Yes legislation.
>>
>>17318009
Inb4 everyone pretends to be OP
>>
>>17318530
The "only yes means yes" is total bullshit imo.
>>
>>17318522
Well honestly. I only think overweight/insecure people are unattractive. There arent very many fatties in the army and those who take control arent insecure.
>>
>>17318529
Not sure how you got the idea i wouldnt like, just because i dont want to tell other i want to be raped or taken control over.
>>
>>17318530
triggered
>>
I'm not affiliated with the army but can I rape you and call you a dirty hired thug as I cock your neck back by your ponytail and shove my dick down your throat
>>
Being turned on by depictions of rape and experiencing it are pretty different, OP.

Most people like violent movies and video games. Seeing someone be shot and die in reality is a different ballgame.
>>
>>17318761
Thats what im worried about too. Parts of the doc were pretty sad. Like the woman whos jaw got fucked up. I like the idea of rape but actually getting discharged for "adultery" or being severely hurt scares me.

>>17318756
Thats pretty hot. "Dirty hired thug" kinda turns me off though.
>>
>>17317882
Where ya from?
>>
>>17317882
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y
>>
>>17318822
Texas. Yeeehaww
>>
>>17318827
Shieeeeeet, from Miami.
>>
>>17318843
Lol what. Did you want to meet up and you rape me? Im only really interested in military men.
>>
>>17318857
Naw just curious, not into the rape shit. I'm more of a stoner lookin guy, but it's alright I guess.
>>
>>17318861
Stoner guys are kinda cool. Im also into gamers. Im just more of turned off by typical cargo shorts, beer belly type guys we usually have in texas.
>>
>>17317882
Rape is the single most common female sex fantasy (a ffm threesome is the most common male fantasy). But it does not indicate a desire to be raped.

It is really a sex-without-responsibility fantasy. Having had a lifetime of moral lessons dumped on them, many women enjoy imagining not having any morality to worry about, and the image of being helpless to resist sex is exciting. But that does not mean they really want to be forcefully attacked and damaged.
>>
>>17318879
Yea I getchu haha, i'm also into gaming. Not really a stoner either, occasional smoker.
>>
>be female
>18 years old
>actively seek attention on 4chan
>~not like the other girls~
>>
>>17318934
>4chan
>not tumblr
She actually isnt..
Still a Goyim none the less though..
>>
>>17318925
Eh. Id love to smoke. But i get drug tested every so often now.

>>17318934
Never said i wasnt like the other girls. I just said it feels wrong to think rape is ok or sexy.

>>17318883
That might be true. But i really do like the whole force thing. Maybe im more of into being dominated than raped?
>>
>>17318953
Military is a pain in the ass, should've gone for something else.
>>
>>17318961
>>17318004

Im a proud murican. Hooah
>>
>>17318953
You just come off as an edgelord, also you know damn well a thread like this will bring on heaps of desperate guys.
>>
>>17318973
Ive just thought about this for so long. And wanted to talk it out. Also, like i said, im a pos.
>>
>>17318004
Thats actually pretty nice. I knew some guys in high school that joined because they wanted to "kill terrorists".
>>
>>17318523
You can enlist if you're a citizen...
>>
>>17319779
Oh yeah. A couple of guys in my jrotc battalion used to say that. But they were ultimately pretty chill.
>>
>>17318967
I guess, but you need to remember all the shitty things this country does, terrible things.
>>
>>17317882
How do I tell if a girl wants to be raped?

I'm a good looking 6'1" guy and workout like 5ish times a week
So like is that enough to get a rape pass card?
>>
>>17320749
I feel really guilty for sounding like such a whore. But yeah. Well from me. Rape is bad... unless it happens to me. Then its fun.

>>17320730
Lots of countries do bad shit. Im in it for the benefits. And as a medic ill mainly be helping other than hurting.
>>
>>17320939
The U.S does worse than any other country.
They did fucking 9/11! They start wars, and kill fucking thousands.
>inb4 conspiracy theorist
They hide shit from us all the fucking time, just do your own research.
>>
>>17320939
Sound alike you will have a good time then but don't forget one very important thing.

In any workplace, women who APPEAR to be fucking their way up lose a lot of respect from everyone. It's just life and it's not fair but it's the way it is.

If people you are stationed with think you are an easy slut it will get around very very fast, as will the fact that you seem to be moving up quick. If your whole family is in the military it may even get back to them accidentally later in your life

Just remember that op. Hope you have fun it's an admirable job
>>
>>17321041
Thats another one of my concerns. Getting my body or reputation damaged so itll ruin my career.

>>17320951
You sound like commie scum.
>>
I watched The Hunting Ground last night. Rape on college campus. Pretty much if you want your rape fantasies fulfilled without any police involvement, go to college.
>>
>>17318800
That's what you are though sweetie
>>
>>17320749
Lol is this bait? No, you fucking retard. Girls who think things like OP are really just retarded whores who don't know the difference between bdsm and literal rape
>>
>>17317882

I always thought it was weird to have a "rape fetish," but I'm a guy and that's not at all uncommon. This isn't the first time I've heard it, but hearing that women have rape fantasies made it seem much more normal.

Not that we should call it okay to go around raping people, but there's a certain irony in it. If the girl's into it and the guy's into it it isn't rape anymore, just kinky roleplay.
>>
>>17321132
Bdsm to me means leather and whips. Im not into that.
>>
>>17318595
You don't really choose your rapist.
>>
>>17318883
How do men not be insecure seeing their partner with another girl?
>>
>>17321554
Look it up. Its only one side of it.
>>
>>17317945
>I was at a recruiting centre the other day and there was a young woman with her dad there.
What the fuck kind of dad lets his daughter join the military? She's guaranteed to be fucking loads of guys there.
>>
>>17317882
Rape is a very common fetish in women. Shades of grey is popular for a reason.
>>
>>17317882

I'm curious about which country are you from OP.
I'm not aware of how many countries allow women to join their ranks - an d are you a foot soldier or officer?
>>
>>17322015
>consensual sex with someone
>bdsm acts performed and agreed upon by both parties

I think you're a bit confused about the definition of rape m8
>>
>>17322177
Op said she was from America a couple times
>>
there's nothing wrong with you, just dont try to get guys who are into long relationships. Either that or get a guy who can dominate you BDSM is great for that n u wont have to get gangraped cuz lets face it, if u let urself get gangraped enough times something is gonna end up your couchie
>>
>>17319782
>You can enlist if you're a citizen...
I tried.
Got told to spend a year doing volunteer work
There's no SES here, and the volunteer RFS regiment is run by my ex's dad. Wasn't going to happen.
Also I pretty much live in an "almost regional" retirement village so there's no work. Gotta wait out until I can apply to uni as mature age.
>>
>>17322196
When you are roleplaying rape then rape is still the fetish, even if the act itself isn't actual rape.
>>
>>17321554
Kys retard. Power play is an entire subset of fetishes, everything from ddlg to petplay
>>
>>17319779
nothing wrong with that
>>
>>17321089
I am going to college while im in the reserves. And am joining the army rotc team there.
>>
>>17317882
Go to India.
>>
How does it feel to know that only idiots and brainwashed people respect soldiers.

You are nothing more than the modern slave to the rich elite.
You will be deployed to fight for oil and nothing more.
>>
>>17324019
>get clothed
>get fed
>free college
>build self esteem
>build resume
>get fit
>get trained for job
>>>>>for free

feels soooo bad
>>
>>17318595
>Aren't very many fatties in the army

Anon I have some bad news...
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.