[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some advice for drawing good? I always practice as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 14673165198902.png (28KB, 454x546px) Image search: [Google]
14673165198902.png
28KB, 454x546px
What are some advice for drawing good?

I always practice as much as I can, but I'm too terrible at doing simple things like folds and perspectives. I'm always intimidated when I'm online looking for help. I did try to take a class, but its all stuff I did in middles school and doesn't help. Not sure if my college is the same.
>>
Draw from life but also practice in a million different style, look at what you like to see in art and try to bring it into your own and there's also lots and lots of online tutorials! I like Syrca and Proko on youtube, they've been pretty helpful and if you really want to improve try to set some time where you can take hours and hours trying to draw something you like.

There are times when I feel bad about my art, and when I get like that I try to force myself to draw something I like before I allow myself to go to bed. I think having that kind of determination has helped me grow a lot. You should try it! You'll be surprised how proud you feel!
>>
Take a look at the sticky on /ic/, it has links to a lot of pdfs of books on perspective/poses/pretty much anything.
>>
>>17315621
You might just suck ass at drawing. Still if you enjoy drawing, even if it's shit, who cares? You're doing you. It's your hobby.

Understand something about talent. Some people have an inate talent at things and they'll be good at it and achieve mastery of it with short time. Others can take a very long time and still not be nearly as good as them. Still others will never achieve even decent skill at it regardless of how many hours they put into it.
>>
trace or sketch
>>
>>17315621
>What are some advice for drawing good?

maybe learn to speak and write "good" first before learning unnecessary skills
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.