[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Interested in new girl at work. >Sorta think she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 127831723.gif (1MB, 500x119px) Image search: [Google]
127831723.gif
1MB, 500x119px
>Interested in new girl at work.
>Sorta think she's interested in me? Can't tell if she's being nice or if its because I'm training her or what.
>We're into a lot of the same non-superficial stuff.
>Either way, I'd be scared of getting close to her because my life is a fucking trainwreck right now.
>I have my job. Thats it, no plans for school, some bad teeth I can't afford to fix. Credit card debt. Getting sort of fatter. Room is a fucking nightmare with bed bugs but landlord wont do shit and is super messy.
>Meanwhile she's working two jobs and is learning a language in her free time while she's in between school.

Is she out of my league? A little, but I've never had a problem aiming higher than my paygrade. It's just that everything in my life is fucked up at the moment and I don't really have a goal. Should I sit this one out and focus on clearing my shit? Or should I go for it and try and go for a 2fer1?
>>
>>17315517
>Interested in new girl at work.

Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>17315520
As true as this is, work isn't exactly a commitment at the moment, for her or me. I'm planning on leaving the job any time something better comes a long and she's leaving this September. I don't think it's a big deal.
>>
>>17315517
Go for it. You'll regret it if u don't. Specially if she's leaving.
>>
>>17315517
Just go for it, bro. What's the worst that could happen, you bring her over and she sleeps in your bed-bug riddled mess?

It's easy as fuck to blame your landlord, but nobody forces you to live like you do.

Bad teeth? I am not trying to sound mean, and I've had a bad tooth here and there, but when you go from singular to plural in regards to tooth-decay, it starts to become a reflection of you and your priorities and not your ability to have your grill repaired.

You need to work on yourself and not drag anyone else into your circumstances. Sure, you can get girls with a popcorn-grill, but you won't be lining up to take memorable photos with anyone in the near future.
>>
that's a nice gif OP
>>
>>17315520
my mom always told me not to eat shit too
>>
you literally have to get good

so workout eat healthy clean room and bomb it with some type of bug killer download an app on your phone to learn a language style your hair or get a haircut
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.