[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you dump someone when you're scared to? We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1467081264055.gif (18KB, 701x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467081264055.gif
18KB, 701x700px
How do you dump someone when you're scared to? We've only been dating for 3 months and this guy already wants a vast future with me, saying he loves me and shit. Thing is, he's fucked up his life so badly that he will never work a good career, making me the main provider if we have kids. He's pretty emotionally abusive and manipulative, saying he will kill himself if I leave. I think he is just scared of losing me more than he does love me. He wants to marry me and other stuff like that. However, I don't see myself having my full potential with this guy. I don't want like breaking up with people and this is giving me so much anxiety. Like, I can't even breathe. I don't really love this guy and I feel like I'm being held back. What can I do? Would he really kill himself? I don't want that on conscience.
>>
>>17313822
tell him exactly what you wrote here. that you can't see this working out and that he has to change.

maybe just a notch nicer, you feel?
>>
File: punpun.png (17KB, 230x368px) Image search: [Google]
punpun.png
17KB, 230x368px
>>17313829
>>17313829
Thing is, I doubt he would change. He's older than I am and a neet. I don't to be raising a manchild and children. I've never broken up with someone before, it makes me really anxious and I feel horrible. I have more respect than to ghost him, too. Thing is I don't want to break up because although we're not compatible that doesn't mean I want him to kill himself. I just feel like that's such a horrible thing to say and really manipulative. He reminds me a lot of an abusive ex I used to have. Also, I would never be approved of a house loan if we married because his credit is so bad that he can't even open a checking account.

I just don't know what to do. It's really hard because I care about him, but I don't love him like he does to me. I'll feel like a giant cunt if I dump him.
>>
>>17313870
love yourself before you love someone else. i he won't change you probably can't help him.
personally for me breakups have been a pivot-point every time. i started to improve in almost everything after a breakup. maybe it's just what he needs. but if you think he really could go for the suicide thing, you should get some help (suicide hotlines) etc. He will need support. But as long as you're not my gf, you should still go for it after preperations are done
>>
>>17313822
Break up with him, you already know how you feel and he is dragging you down. Ignore his threads and try to end it piecefully maybe even per text while you are miles away incase he has a mental breakdown.
Goodluck to you anon, there's plenty out there to enjoy, no need to sourround youraelf with someone like this.
>>
>>17313822
Talk to your family or a very close friend and have a plan to stay with them for a few days. Meet in in a public place but have your family or friend drive you and wait. Say no more than you do not want a relationship with anyone at this point in your life and want to be alone. Tell him you wish him well and have a good life. Say no more, do not give him any hope you will change your mind and do not say anything about him changing, that will only give him an opening to negotiate. Leave with your family member or friend immediately. Change your number and stay off social media for awhile.
>>
>>17313973
>>17313998
Thankfully this was a bit of a long distance relationship (an hour and a half away) so I won't need to hide except on the internet. I'm just scared of what he will do to himself.
>>
>>17313822
poop in your hand and throw it at him
i dont think anyone would stick around after that
>>
>>17313822
He won't kill himself, just do it and save yourself the time and nightmare. Why would you ever waste your time with someone who's making you miserable? With someone who's that pathetic and manipulative and shit? That makes you look bad, honestly. Like, what kind of person are you

I went away for a summer job in Disney when I dumped a douchebag like the one you're describing (he wasn't as bad as your douchebag tho) and he couldn't come find me or tell me anything or try to threaten that he was gonna kill himself because he didn't know how to even reach me. It was perfect. I came back and he didn't even know.
>>
>>17314034
You can't hold yourself responsible for what he chooses to do. If be threatens to kill himself call 911 and the police/ems will take him to a hospital where he'll get help.
>>
>>17314034
He won't because he's a coward but he will hurt you if you don't get away and hide. Just go silent on the internet. That means you do not look for him either.
>>
>>17314034
He's too much of a coward to kill himself. People who tell you they will do it, use it as an emotionally manipulative device. People who will kill themselves tend to not say anything and just go through with it.

Haven't you ever seen people interviewed later, saying they had no idea or no clue? No one has ever said, he always said he would do it, but we never listened! Well exactly!
>>
>>17313822
Let's all love Lain.
>>
File: 1459467988675.gif (45KB, 875x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459467988675.gif
45KB, 875x700px
>>17314112
Of course. I love Lain.
>>
File: clover1.gif (122KB, 127x217px) Image search: [Google]
clover1.gif
122KB, 127x217px
Update if anyone cares:

I'm managed to break up with him. Yay!
>>
>>17314792
Great! Stay strong now. I was with an emotionally manipulative asshole myself and made the mistake of going back to him. Don't make the same mistake as I did because he will NEVER change despite what he says.
>>
>>17314792
Good and don't fucking cower to his threats.
>>
>>17314792
How did he take it, anon?
>>
>>17314825
He called me and we argued for like 37 minutes. He wanted to change and shit, and to give him time. I told him he's had 8 years to change, and that he's never going to change to how I like it. I told him he was abusive and all he did all day was fap, watch cartoons, shitpost, and play video games. I told him I didn't love him and he just stopped. I hung up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.