[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm drunk and pretty dpressed, so sorry. A month ago I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hip.jpg (13KB, 420x229px) Image search: [Google]
hip.jpg
13KB, 420x229px
I'm drunk and pretty dpressed, so sorry. A month ago I got in a nasty traffic accident and broke my hip, and now I've got a metal one. My boyfrend has been amazing during this, but i'm really starting to feel like a pretty big burden. We live together and I'm always around home, can never go out like i normally would, can barely walkfurther than from the couch to the bathroom without a lot of pain. Im completely unable to perform sexually, exept oral, and we used to have lots. I can barely help out around here, and am pretty much a lump.

At what point is it just unfair of me to not encourage him get the attention and affection he needs elsewhere, at least until I'm better? I'm recovering as fast as I can, but i'm such dead weight at ths point. its not fair to expect him to anchor himself to me while I'm like this.
>>
>>17311986
>At what point is it just unfair of me to not encourage him get the attention and affection he needs elsewhere, at least until I'm better?
Are you suggesting that you want your bf to cheat on you with another girl?
Guys, what do we call a reverse-cuck?
>>
have you asked if it bothers him?
>>
If you send him away you will lose him. If he didn't want to help you then he wouldn't. He cares about you and if you push him away while he is trying to care for you, it'll make him feel terrible. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
You'll never forgive him if he does what you say.
>>
>>17311986
Why the fuck don't they have you in physical therapy??? You need to take time to heal, but you won't ever get back to full force if you're not working at it.
>>
>>17311996
She might not be able to afford it
>>
OP is not replying.
Sage it
Dumb bitch deserve to lose her bf
>>
Have you been ordered not to have sex, or is it just painful?
>>
>>17311996
I am working on it, andam in therapy. It's just taking a long time to get back again.
>>17312004
I cant do it. It's too painful.
>>17311988
I know hes struggling with at least certain parts of it. He's been putting his own life on hold to take care of me.
>>
Don't send him away. You might think you are helping him, he will proably think he failed you and that you don't think he is worthy of you.
Go through this together.
Remember what he is doing for you, and do the same one day.
>>
>>17312011
If hes putting himself on hold for you, in the future if he gets injured put your life on hold for him.
Thats all you can do.
>>
>>17312017
I really hope we never have to go through this in revrse. This sucks, and I know it sucks for him too.
>>
>>17312011
Well, if a doctor hasn't ordered you to not have sex, just have sex. Get a generous amount of lube and let him go to town, then take a bath and have some pain killers. When I was pregnant I had SPD and all kinds of pelvic and lower spine pain but I still grit my teeth and let my bf fuck me, and then after as soon as my stitches dissolved even though my vagina still hurt like hell.

Being a woman is pain. Don't send your man into the arms of another woman just because you're in pain. If it's that important that he has sex to you, then do it yourself. Just make sure your doctor is ok with you having sex first, because re-injuring yourself is out of the question.
>>
>>17312029
Youre tougher than I am, and my guy is not willing to do things that hurt me. I've thought about it, but I'm a wimp, and he's unwilling.
>>
>>17312064
Just keep doing what you can orally, sweetheart. He appreciates it, I promise. I felt the same way that you did but if your man is good all he wants is for you to get better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.