[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody give me an insight into what is going on here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: kurt-cobain-mtv-unplugged-650.jpg (75KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-mtv-unplugged-650.jpg
75KB, 636x421px
Can somebody give me an insight into what is going on here.

I started getting guitar lessons a few months ago with a guy a bit older than me. (I'm female) and everything was going really well. We would chat about music online and I would sing for him sometimes and I thought he was generally an awesome person. We started getting a bit closer and lessons went on for longer and we would go out together for walks or to bars or watch movies in his room. The other night we were watching a movie when he kissed me then said "Now is a good time to tell you I've liked you since the first time I saw you". One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex. I went home the next day and didn't hear anything from him for a few days. I turned up for a lesson and he was really awkward and visibly uncomfortable, and went back to a really formal type of teaching like nothing before had happened. I asked him if he was ok and he just said he was busy that day and I should go home. That was 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything since.
Have I fucked up? I don't recall doing anything wrong that night. I thought it was generally pretty great.
What has happened to cause this change?
>>
>What happened?
He lost interest.

>But why..?
You'll never know and if he's a good person he won't give you a reason to hate yourself.

It happens, choose life
>>
>>17311241
did the sex suck?

did he wear a condom?
>>
File: 1466394909951.jpg (46KB, 460x451px) Image search: [Google]
1466394909951.jpg
46KB, 460x451px
>>17311241
>What has happened to cause this change?

You opened your legs, too easy I'd say.
You better ask what's up straight and clear it up. He obviously doesn't want anything serious other than a fuck.
>>
>>17311259
nah it was great

>>17311261
I don't think I was being easy. I had seen him so much for months before it lead up to that.

>>17311256
Well shit. Do I get a new guitar teacher if it's gonna be awkward now?
>>
He could just be feeling regret. just because he's a guy doesn't mean that he can regret having had sex with someone. Maybe he feels like he made a mistake with his actions and feels embarrassed.

I regret the last 2 times I've been with girls. They were both mistakes
>>
>>17311280

*just because he's a guy doesn't mean he CAN'T
>>
>>17311276
but did he wear a condom you fool

what's the age difference here
>>
>>17311280
he should have thought about that before initiating it with me.
>>
>>17311288
yes he did.

I'm 20, he's 28.
>>
Yeah, the teacher-student relationship has been destroyed.

..There are a lot of guitar teachers, you're better off with a teacher that doesn't try to fuck you.
>>
>>17311289
but he didn't. his only option now is to cry rape and have you sent to prison.
>>
>>17311289

Well, yes. But it happens. same way as girls often say "last night was a mistake". This time the table seems like it could be turned.

You're right tho, he should have thought about it before the sex
>>
>>17311295
brutal.
>>
>>17311292
28y/o abuses his position of authority to fuck a 20y/o. this gets worse if you're not even attractive. probably feels like a loser.
>>
>>17311295
kek, George Lucas couldn't craft this kind of pottery
>>
>>17311303
I am attractive.. He's the one that was being soppy and telling me how much he likes me and doesn't want me to be his student any more because he wants to be with me. I said I still want lessons because I want to progress at guitar and he said I wouldn't have to pay then. I insisted though.
>>
File: 1466994694745.png (96KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
1466994694745.png
96KB, 277x296px
>>17311289
You got fooled, you can cry rape and have the police all over him (if you're an Amerifat that is) or just confront him like I said here >>17311261
Talk to him and set it straight.
>>
>>17311312

He probably realized after the sex that he fucked up. He's 8 years older than you. He probably feels gross Tbh.
>>
>>17311313
You scumbag. Why on earth can you advise her to go the police for it? He's the teacher i got it but she's 20. For fuck sake not 12. She's an adult and she knew the consequence when she opened her legs and she still did it anyway. The best now she can do is to find another teacher if she's not comfy around him. Act like an adult you fool. Just a one night stand what's the big deal?
>>
>>17311313
I wasn't raped. It was consensual.
>>
>>17311241
He lost interest and feels guilty about it. He thought he had real emotions for you, but after he finished he realized that all his attention towards you was because you were attractive, in close proximity, and far safer than trying to find some random chick.

It happens. We cum, and then we realize that we're not as attracted to a person as we originally thought.
>>
>>17311650
>that all his attention towards you
Well, I shouldn't say that. I'm sure he's genuinely interested in you, but I'm pretty sure it's not as much as was projected at first.
>>
File: 1466297205128.jpg (72KB, 618x490px) Image search: [Google]
1466297205128.jpg
72KB, 618x490px
>>17311335
Well in Americuck as a female you can cry rape and have the guy's life fucked. I listed it as an option, it's up to OP wether or not to fuck him up. Apparently it was consensual but hey who cares about those details anyway in a cucked society?
>>
Ask him straight up instead of coming to us.
>>
>>17311324 not the worst age difference in the world
>>
>>17311241
Sounds like he's with someone else?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.