[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: ignoreddd.png (24KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
ignoreddd.png
24KB, 500x318px
>>
Word!
>>
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>17311186
Hate when women do that shit.

Just fucking say no you cunts
>>
>>17311250

if this is how you react when they ignore you, how are you going to react when they reject you?

i get it. it sucks to be ignored. but so does saying 'sorry you're not my type' and then having the guy tell you you're a cunt anyway.

easier to ignore tbqh
>>
>>17311250
>>17311254

that being said, i do say 'you're not my type' then block if they ask questions like 'WELL WAHT IS YOUR TYPE?' and other nonsense.

but i get why women do it.
>>
>>17311254
I'd stop wasting my time and just leave them alone. Done it plenty of times. When they just ignore they just come off as assholes who don't want to get their own hands dirty.
>>
>>17311260

>id stop wasting my time and just leave them alone
>as opposed to ignoring them

not trying to be rude legitimately confused by what you mean by 'leave them alone' what do you tell them
>>
>>17311186
Stupid. Sometimes ignored somebody is better than to say "I don't like you" . Why? Because some knackers doesn't know what is "I don't like you" means.
>>
>>17311262
"Them" as in the people I'm talking to. Anyone really. If you don't like someone then no need to lead them on some wild goose chase. Just say not interested. They took the time and had the courage to start something. They at least deserve a No.
>>
>Girl stops responding to guy to end things/stop them from happening.
It's easier on her, sure. To the guy who doesn't want to screw up, on the off chance she legitimately couldn't talk for a while, it feels like you're saying his time isn't as important as yours.

Say no.. and then stop talking. No one is saying they're entitled to an answer why.. we just want to know that we're wasting our time.
>>
>>17311266

thats a thing, but not all conversations are a wild goose chase or leading them on.

you can be just trying to get to know each other and they jump instantly to something you dont want to do yet.

all that beign said yeah i think girls should answer with 'not itnerseted' or rather 'you're not my type' but i can understand why they dont.

especially when the guy is playing vague
>>
>>17311271
Of course everything isn't black and white. But if the circumstance where someone shows romantic interest arises then that's when the, "Not interested" steps in. If someones being a pushy asshole then sure ignoring may be an acceptable response.
>>
>>17311267

the problem is you cant speak for the entire male race. neither can I. no one can.

so while you say that 'all we want is...' you still got dozens of guys who call a girl a cunt just for turning them down. i even get girls who call me a dick for saying 'sorry im not interested'.

and when you shut them down sometimes it gets weird cuz they worded it vaguely, so when you say 'not itnerested' they're like 'IN THE EVENT? OR ME!?'

then they come here and whine about not responding to that or even answering that.

with a lot of people there is no winning. male female, dating, friends, anything.

so people, including women, are often going to do wahts best for them. while id rather the entire world just say 'sorry not my type' and get it over with, people can make that hard.

i almost always go with 'not my type' or 'not interested' if their approach is more vague. but i can understand why others or even women just ignore.

you are insisting that women (or rather, people) have an obligation to someone who approached THEM.
>>
>>17311285

i disagree. in the perfect world 'not itnerested' or better yet 'sorry, not my type' should be enough.

but no one is under any obligation to respond to a textual message.
>>
>>17311298
Sure, no one is obligated to do anything. Just makes them come off as assholes if the circumstances and intentions were innocent. From the perspective of the person being ignored you could just imagine all the self doubt and scenarios that play out in their heads as to why they are being ignored.
>>
>>17311310

i guess the difference between you and I is i dont expect a girl who doesn't want to date me to put my feelings before hers. if a girl doesnt respond, i know shes not interested. i tend to do a 'two asks' approach just to be safe, but i dont run through scenarios of 'OMH WHAT IF SHE LIKE DOESNT LIKE ME OR SOEMTHING?'

if shes into me she would have responded. im the one who asked her out. its not her job to clarify.

not my job to do the same to a girl if i dont want to.
>>
>>17311186
This thread is good advice.
Also good things to say:
>i'm busy
>go away
>fuck off
>etc
Be direct.

>>17311254
For many guys, this is actually near the top of the list for "annoying things people do" or "annoying things women do" in particular.
Especially for guys around here. After 10 years of 4chan my skin's thicker than a rhino's.
It's more about respect. If someone tells me to my face that i'm an asshole or a lunatic and should fuck off and never contact them again, I'll smile and think "now that's what i like to hear!".

>>17311286
>you are insisting that women (or rather, people) have an obligation to someone who approached THEM.
Of course they do. Don't we all have the obligation to be courteous and polite with others, even when we're not interested in what they're offering?
Even travelling salesmen and beggars, for example.
>>
>>17311310
>>17311320

and if that girl thinks im an asshole, why should i care? they're the one getting outrageously upset at someone who doesnt like them not taking the time to walk them throug hit.

>>17311322

>dont we have an obligation to text back

no. we dont. we literally dont. its a fucking text message. if a girl doesnt even want to call me then why should i have to dignify it with a response? im not into her so why shoudl i take the time out of my day to help her with her problem?

I tend to in order to be nice. not to be inherently respectful.
>>
>>17311322
>>17311326

people have ruined the 'inherent respect' you think they all deserve. you may have never blown up on someone for saying no. good for you. many people have. and its not my job to hope one girl doesnt have a meltdown just cuz i prefer curly hair.
>>
>>17311320
Sure. I just prefer solid closure as opposed to a cold shoulder. I'm looking at it from the angle that we have been decent friends for a while since I have their phone number, facebook etc. communicating and to have them just stop responding. It would make any person a little mad
>>
>>17311326
>>17311330
I understand, i guess.
I still like to think common courtesy isn't dead though. I'll keep it alive by myself if i have to.
>>
>>17311340
Also, all the cold shoulder does is end the conversation. It could have gone to a place of mutual understanding.
>>
>>17311340

agree if you have known each other but you got to understand that if you were really friends than you were the one who took the initiative to make it weird. its not a bad thing, i think its good to get to know someone that way before asking them out.

but you gotta remember ur the one handing them the responsibility here.

>>17311383

agreed. i still try to use 'sorry you're not my type' whenever possible. even just accidental matches where they looekd good in the first pic but not in the others.

but i can understand why others dont.

>>17311385

wihch would be nice, but you are saying that as if they have any investment in it at all. the6y dont need mutual understanding and its not their job to walk all the men of the world through a turn down.
>>
>>17311286
Nothing outside math is absolute, you don't need to point out that I am not sharing the opinion of literally every male.

I thought it was obvious I was speaking for a hypothetical situation, anyway
>>
>>17311436

if ur not speaking for every single man, then why are you insisting every single female cater to it?
>>
>>17311392
I'll add my current state. I told a woman she inspired the feeling of love in me, she asked "how", and then I responded. She hasn't replied. I can understand how little she may be interested, but doesn't she know that I just said something that meant something to me?

And exactly the point of this thread. It would be nice, anything would be nice.
>>
>>17311445

this is what i was talking about with 'investment. you are invested in her. and therefore you expect her to be invested in you. but the whole point is that shes NOT into you. so even if talking it through would help you, she doesnt want to. you are putting this on to her and making it her responsibility.

and its not even 'hey wanna go out sometime'. you said she isnpired a feeling of love in you. thats an awkward step.

dont get me wrong i dig that sorta thing and think people shoudl do taht when they feel it.

but they shouldnt think the other person is an asshole for not responding. after all, how can you really 'love' this girl and then turn around and think these sort of thigns simply because she doesnt know what to say to the guy who says 'you inspire feelings of love' via TEXT.

you're expecting her to drop whatever shes doing and have a deep conversation... through text.
>>
>>17311456
>and therefore you expect her to be invested in you.
That's not true.

>you're expecting her to drop whatever shes doing and have a deep conversation
That's not true either.

Why are you assuming these things?
If the conversation was initiated mutualy it is expected that it ends mutualy. One end ignoring everything is not mutual.
It is a dick move because it's not something you expect in a mutual conversation.
>>
>>17311482

>and therefore you expect her to be invested in you
>thatsnot true

except for how you literally say:
>doesn't she know that I just said something that meant something to me?

if shes you dont expect her to be invested in you, why would she care if it meant something to you?

its okay to want that investment. its just not always gonna happen.

>you're expecting her to drop what sshes doign and having a deep conversation
>thats not true either

except for how you are upset she wont reply. and you knwo if she just said 'sorry not interested' you'd be ranting about how that was just not enough.

>why are you assuming these things?

cuz of what you actually said.

>this is about basic conversation skills

no. conversations fade out all the time. you're upset because you have feelings. this isnt about conversation. its about you admitting your love to a woman. via text.
>>
>>17311456
I suppose I should chime in.

I hear you, thanks.

I did ask her out, thrice. Three times she said yes, but then postponed. I don't love her, I love the way she made me feel. I hadn't felt that way in a long time and it invoked feelings of "what the hell am I doing on the earth in the first place?".

I'm finding it hard to move on, simply because she hasn't replied.
>>
>>17311492

thats rough. agreeing then postponing over and over again is the dickest of moves.
>>
>>17311487
I like the part you assume i am another anon.

>doesn't she know that I just said something that meant something to me?
Doesn' even imply he expects her to be invested in him too. He expects her to be cordial enough to answer him.

>except for how you are upset she wont reply.
Yeah because wanting an yes or no means wanting to have a deep conversation.
>and you knwo if she just said 'sorry not interested' you'd be ranting about how that was just not enough.
You like to assume a lot, don't you?

>>this is about basic conversation skills
Who are you quoting?
This is about expecting an answer of either aproval or disproval.
>>
>>17311456
I will add that we've hung out in real life, we're in the same circle of friends.
>>
Nah being ignored sends a clear fucking message, I have gotten ignored tons of times it has never bothered me.
What makes me mad is when they lead you on for months until they drop the Friend bomb.

I remember one time a girl just said to me look anon I know you like me but I am not interested after a week of flirting with her.
I never respected a girl as much and we remain friends to this day.
>>
>>17311186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr8HKRTavM0
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.