[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tanning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: an hero.jpg (50KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
an hero.jpg
50KB, 650x367px
Are girls real THAT into tanned guys?

Can I be hot while being super pale?

I really really white, I really struggle at getting any tan and i always end up burnt.

I try to make up for it by working out 5 times a day, being fashionable, sociable and hygienic
>>
>>17310807
Pale skin is the hottest thing ever. Tanned guys look gross to me.
>>
>>17310815
What this anon said.
White guys are precious jewels.
<3 my bf is actually even paler than me and 100% European
>>
>>17310815
:D

I hope this is a widely shared opinion outside of 4chan
>>
File: 1461875898625.jpg (7KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1461875898625.jpg
7KB, 250x220px
>>17310807
Depends on personal choice imo. Also on where you live. I'm a 6'2 (188cm) white guy living in Japan, and get lots of attention from girls. In Amerifat I'm just another white dude.
>>
Tans are absolutely disgusting. Preserve your precious white skin as best you can.
>>
>Can I be hot while being super pale?

YES pale is the best. Pale + fit = Greek god marble statue mode. The absolute best. Tanning is bad for your skin and increases your risk of cancer, age spots/moles, and wrinkles. If you want glow, just eat more carotenoids.
>>
Maybe try a spray-on tan, but stay out of tanning booths.

Cancer is a bigger problem than pale skin.
>>
I'm a dude, pale as fuck, and I've gotten compliments from girlfriends about it before. There's a noticeable difference between genetically pale skin and skin that's pale because you're unhealthy etc. Despite all the pop culture pressure pushing the idea that tans = sexy, most women can tell the difference, even if they don't know that they can tell the difference (as can you, in women you're attracted to). You're fine.
>>
Tanning girl here. The most attractive guys are the guys who are most confident and comfortable in their appearance. Artificial or intentional tan, pale, etc, as long as that's how you wanna look, then hell yeah. Also have asked a few of my fellow tan girls this, and their sentiments were the same or they even said guys intentionally tanning is weird. Tanning is, I guess, is considered a feminine cosmetic activity, but thats honestly silly to me. Anyway;

Just speculating here, I feel like most 'hot guys' look tan, because 'hot guys' have largely muscular and structured builds. Body builders and physique competetors use tanning and bronzing to help contour and show of their muscles in competitions and photoshoots etc. It's a very easy way to make your muscles stand out and your imperfections look dimmenished. Because the muscles are such a talking point of the 'hot guy' look, they are usually tan because they're also body builders, models etc. I think the idea that you HAVE to be tan is part of that coincidental archetype of an attractive male. Same with girls, tan girls are considered the 'hot girls' but if you actually ask individual guys, plenty like or prefer pale girls.

Don't even trip dog, have a cutie rub some 100SPF on that vampire skin and glow it up.
>>
Despite the posts in this thread, girls generally find tanned guys hotter

If you're afraid of getting skin cancer, you might want to look into Melanotan II, which allows you to get tan without sun
>>
>>17310823
Have you ever even been to Europe? I'm an American living here. You must be pretty inexperienced or just flat out stupid if you really think "European" is some Cadillac of humans. There's a lot of varied countries in Europe btw, dumbass.

>>17310830
It's not.

OP, /fit/izen here. You are doing something wrong if you workout 5 times a day. Go on fit, or any firness forum and say this and look at the responses you get. The most I could imagine is yoga or jogging in the morning, working out, and some sport you might be a member of. Any more than that and you are over extending - wasting time and energy.

A lot of females on 4chan get looked at as if they are instagram models or some shit. The reality is they are just as awkward and FUCKING OUT OF SHAPE as the rest of the average 4chan user base. Is it really their opinions on this matter that you want? Female NEETs that you would have to smash 5 beers before you would dick them down?
>>
>>17310987
6/10 pretty good bait there, zog.
I'll give it a go.

> Have you ever even been to Europe?
Born there, spent childhood there. I meant European as genetic heritage, obviously. My bf isn't in the continent, but he's still European. I couldn't give a damn about your or anybody else's opinions on what's right or how to live. But these are mine and they contribute to the ocean.

> You must be pretty inexperienced or just flat out stupid if you really think "European" is some Cadillac of humans.
The only kind of human for me, baby. Clearly, not all Europeans have good personalities, are smart, good looking, or are nice to spend time with. But anything other than European heritage is not something I busy myself in.
Physically though, European men > all other men. Don't act like it isn't true. I see black women staring and Indian women sharing with me how cute so and so is.

> There's a lot of varied countries in Europe btw, dumbass.
Noooo wayyy it's like I've lived my whole life in New Guinea.
>>
>>17310807
Pale boys are super tasty anon, especially the slim ones
>>
>>17310807
To me people who are naturally pale but tan on purpose are usually looking like cheetos. Besides I always have this connotation in my mind that white skin = aristocratic ancestry/ble blood and tan skin = peasant working in the field. My current bf has honey-gold skin but that's his natural skin tone. I've been with a really pale and fair haired guy who always tried to tan and always ended up looking like a mad lobster

Don't tan, anon. Pale skin is beautiful, just like naturally dark skin is. But tanned skin is shitty and cheap, and tanning gives you cancer
>>
>>17310807
my bf is alabaster and I love it
>>
White male and females need to stop buying into media memes of having to be tanned.
>>
File: tan.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
tan.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>17310807
>TAN is a new sign of class;

I have time to sun bathe, and travel to exotic beaches.

visit a less developed country and they hide from the sun. makes you look like a peasant.
>>
>>17310831
How/why are you in Japan anon??
>>
>>17310807

depends if you are actually hot. post a picture of yourself.
>>
>>17310807
White skin is so pretty. I'm a Greek living in America. I do not understand the strange fetish for dark skin here at all. White people here are so pretty, moreso the men.
>>
We realin' em in.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.