[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are all going to love this one. All I ever wanted to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (238KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 1280x1024px
You are all going to love this one.
All I ever wanted to do my whole life was be a cop.
Enlisted at 20yo because 21 in my state to be cop and I was broke. Also was told mil was fast track into law enforcement.
Fast forward thru training and schools.
12th month on tattooine and I didn't want to leave. Yeh I love my wife and wanted to see her but I hated the fucking stick farmers with passion and loved my 320 like my own flesh and blood.
I didn't want to leave and I let my sups know.
I get required therapy when I get back home. Therapy becomes needed with my wife she explains my sleep walking erratic behavior and constant recklessness.
So they ask me if I like fighting and I give them the hell yes thinking alright time for some Jason Bourne offer right?
Wrong. I get the booty shot and ambulance ride from mental health clinic to lockdown local hospital psych ward.
There for two months trying to escape the whole time.
Get back to unit labeled as an outcast and failure disgrace to company. Psych meds dumb me down and make me a zombie. My enlistment runs out and I get out with mental illness label and lots of disability money per month because they said they did it to me.
I have been out for years and tapered down from six meds to just one for mood. Using gi Bill marraige is good. I am screwed tho.
Because now I have no life purpose. Please help me guys. All I ever wanted was to be a cop and now I can't ever. I can't even buy a gun from an ffl because of the Brady law.
Please understand I'm not here to question the gun laws I actually agree with them, and I'm not questioning the mental health reqs for being a cop, I've learned in therapy that I'm not meant for it and I'm not bitter anymore.
I just don't know what to do, what do I do with my life, what can I possibly do that will ever fix this crushed life goal thinks for reading.
>>
Maybe be a security guard? It's quite a step down from cop but it's somewhat regards and better than nothing
>>
>>17310430
This. If you're serious about it try to sign on at some place that's fairly big/popular/makes a lot of money. Security in those places is no joke. It's a far cry from cop, but we get a lot of ex/retired cops and military through where I work and they all seem to enjoy it well enough.
>>
use your gi bill to go to college
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.