[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I have to live through going to an university full of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Disdain.jpg (14KB, 321x325px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain.jpg
14KB, 321x325px
>mfw I have to live through going to an university full of bullshit and learn stuff that doesn't really add much to my life(I study Medicine) when all I want to do is travel around the world, play my violin and read books
>mfw I need to graduate to earn money
>>
>>17309467
Wah.
>>
>tfw you'll never create something original
>tfw you life and the life of your peers is completely meaningless
>tfw everything you'll ever do will be for the benefit of someone over you
>tfw you will always be a wageslave
>tfw you have to celebrate the wageslaving achievements, like getting a degree or a promotion
The worst feel.
>>
>>17309467
Why not just take your violin and leave everything behind? You can become a street performer to earn the cash to eat and travel. If you live in Europe you already have access to all other European countries whoch is nice. Just do it OP
>>
>>17309467
Vasco?
>>
>>17309467
The very definition of First World Problems.
>>
>>17309646
This. When I was homeless for 2 months I'd play my pennywhistle for booze money and chips and sleep in my car. Sometimes I'd just ask people for money or to buy me food and they'd do it because they're awkward liberals who can't stand themselves if they ignore someone less privileged than they are.

I live in California though so weather is very mild.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.