[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only man who doesn't enjoy sex without feelings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: 1466467215001.jpg (133KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466467215001.jpg
133KB, 1280x960px
Am i the only man who doesn't enjoy sex without feelings?

I just dont like to fuck some random girl. I am a very horny guy, its not about that. I have fucked a random girl for couple of times and even though its not bad its also not particulary good. + condom-sex or fear of stds doesn't make this better. Those random fucks have almost begged me to fuck them again, but for me it was no biggie.

It feels stupid to be like this when it feels everyone else is fucking around using Tinder. One of my ex gf is already fucking half of the town like this. To be honest, sex was somehow empty with her, she is stunning looking but it was lame and i felt like jacking off desu. Propably she meets some guys and fucks them in a car.

Is there something wrong with me not liking random hook ups? Is this because i have used to have passionate sex in one of my past long relationships? The sex was mindblowing and hot.
>>
>>17309313
You're Demisexual.
>>
>>17309313
i think anyone who has had sex with someone they have feelings for, knows that it is way better than casual sex.

Getting casual sex from a club or bar is shit because you're drunk or the girl is, and that kills orgasms. casual sex from tinder is ok but the girl often expects you to go to her, and fear of stds.
>>
>>17309313
funny i got to think that men ike you couldnt exist. i'm pretty sure all the men who want to know me do it just to have sex with me. and im so sick of that. wish i had a friend like you to prove myself not ll guys are jerks.
>>
>>17309325
Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>17309331
>i'm pretty sure all the men who want to know me do it just to have sex with me.
tbf, the only way a relationship can move foward, and develop is through sex. if there isnt any sex, its basically just a friendship. the whole purpose of a relationship is ultimately for sex. Doesent mean a man cant get feelings for you, or care you, it just mean that with out sex, he wont stick around because its pointless.
>>
>>17309313
Casual sex is fucking boring, and if you catch a glimpse of each other's eyes, you're instantly soft.
>>
i have never had casual sex but i cant see it being great. i want to cuddle, and kiss the girl who i am having sex with, i like to kiss her neck when i am top. i think all this would be awkward with a random person. cant wait for them to bring out sex robots.
>>
You sound like a non-degenerate to me. The pressure to run around and hook up just cause you need to get your rocks off is a meme. Your reason is perfectly valid, you just don't fit into the hedonistic lifestyle your generation prescribes to.

Enjoy ascending society to sit among the alphas
>>
>>17309346
>be an acctrative femanon
>male friends turn out to have a crush on you
>female friends jealous
>can't have friends
>>
File: napoleon.jpg (20KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
20KB, 400x272px
>>17309354
this op
>>
I can't enjoy casual sex as well. I think the best part of sex is giving great joy to someone you love, but that's just me call me a fag.
>>
>>17309361
only have female friends? i dont know. women can be bitches. I am acquainted with a few in uni, and all they do is talk shit about other people.
>>
>>17309368
you deserve some love. smooochies
>>
>>17309372
EXACTLY.
can't stand judgemental people and that's all i have around me.
Sorry OP for being off topic. wish you luck.
>>
>>17309331
Dat feel, when feeling like the only man like this. Yeah, to be honest im a great guy and sad is, there are not a lot of women to appreciate it. So many girls just complaining men being without romantisism, with out empathy and friendhips. I am that guy, but female psychology is what is is. I get myself ready to be single for a long, long time.

>>17309346
i agree on this, but the feel has to be deep. For me the hornyness expands through soulmate kind of bonding. Having sex in a relationship like this is fucking HOT. For me, those random hook ups cannot grow into anything wortwhile due to lack of that bond.

>>17309354
the sad thing is, i am a horny guy. Many girls say that i seem to be a sexual person and girls are wondering how wild i am in the bed. They really ask this from me. Sometimes, i have thinking about making myself like everyone else is and force myself to like random fucks when its like this.
>>
>>17309361
Just don't act all cute and girly around them, and actually befriend people who you have a common interest in. If you can have a deep and meaningful conversation with them about something that interests them, and you add something really valuable to the conversation, they will quickly forget about your beauty. Men are bad at multitasking. Or look for someone who aren't interested in casual sex. I can't enjoy it either, so I can confirm, we exisit.
>>
>>17309386
>. For me the hornyness expands through soulmate kind of bonding
yeah, i agree that there has to be more to it than casual sex. im just making the point that for there to even be strong feelings, there has to be sex first. Sexual chemistry is a major part of a relationship and developing feelings. i have personally never had casual sex, and i think it would be awkward.
>>
>>17309374
Wish girls around me would think like this as well. Sadly, hook up culture around here is very popular. When all you can get is some sex and breakups, it gets quite depressing after a while. Why aren't there women who are actually decent and want to marry? They either just sleep around, not looking for anything serious or want to leech me so obviously, it's cringey.
>>
>>17309386
>the sad thing is, i am a horny guy.

We're all horny guys n gals. The difference is you desire more than a sausage wallet to stick your meat in. Will it turn some off? Sure. But you need to remember for every free range slut out there, there is someone with your same ideals. You might have to be proactive because they don't bite as easy as one-n-dones do.

Keep being awesome
>>
>>17309406
thanks for your messages. It actually gives me hope. I quess my type of a girl is not to be found on Tinder. As a matter of fact: where women like this hang out? Propably in some book shops, art galleries or morning brunches idk. Where the fuck are they?
>>
>>17309406
all i can say is, OP, that if there's people like you around, there's also people like me, looking for people like you.
the huge problem is overcome first imprssions and have a lot of luck meeting each other.
>>
>>17309409
AHAHAH that's exactly where we are. waiting for you in the library then.
>>
>>17309412
tell me more places where a specimen like you hang out
>>
>>17309436
university. the park, with my dog. online. out for an ice cream.
I, specifically, dont' have much more places. maybe other femanons can help more
>>
>>17309412
I would like to know more. My last girlfriend was a science teacher but she had to move.
>>
Holy shit
You're me
I have the sex drive to fuck my ex 3-5 times a day, but casual sex is just gross and weird for me.
I tried to get into it but I just can't. Kinda like masturbating with a warm body or toy.
I'm trying Tinder but seems like it's just a hookup app rather than actual dating.
Wish my relationship would have lasted.
I hope I can someday come to enjoy casual sex somehow.
>>
File: 6868686129_490b913eac.jpg (86KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
6868686129_490b913eac.jpg
86KB, 500x313px
>>17309451
>>17309450
I genuinely wish all the anons to find true love. and lots of passionate lovemaking.
>>
>>17309313

You associate sex with feelings. You have to realize that sex is a necessity in life and it doesn't always have to be meaningful.

I agree with you that sex with someone you care about is amazing. But be warned that associating sex with feelings can hurt you down the road. You probably feel betrayed that your ex girlfriend is having sex with other guys but you really shouldn't. Your view of her sex life is clouded by the feelings you used to have for her.
>>
>>17309451

> 3-5 times a day

Fucking shit I need to step up my game. Our record is currently at 4. One day when we've got nothing planned I just want to go full retard and skip 5 to make it 6
>>
File: 1466000489645.png (30KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466000489645.png
30KB, 246x200px
>>17309313
Nope, same here
I had sex with a girl who claimed to have feelings towards me, but later it turned out she didn't care at all and I was appalled
>>
>>17309459
i dont feel betrayed by this. It is weird though, because we used to "love" each other. She told me how lame it is with them. Well, no shit sherlock. I see sex doesnt have to be meaningfull since this is the trend. It is another thing do i myself happen to like it. People can have meaninggless sex, im not judging

>>17309451
brofist

>>17309449
would it feel weird to get approached when you are eating ice cream. or being in library. Tell me tips.
>>
>>17309466
I think you should just go for it and chat. avoid being too creepy. truth be said, i dont really know. someone with more advice?
>>
>>17309313
post your kik and nationality, maybe you're lucky
>>
>>17309451
> Kinda like masturbating with a warm body or toy.
This is my problem with casual sex. It's a wank with commitment. If I have a wank, I finish and I'm done. But if I do a random fuck, then I've basically wanked, except now I've got to deal with this bitch I don't even like who's sometimes trying to convince me to stay, sometimes trying to convince me to leave before I've even got dressed and sometimes just falls asleep on my arm and it goes dead. Then you've got the cleanup and you might've caught something and also the bitch might be pregnant and also she might have a boyfriend and also she might spread it around her friends and it gets back to you and it's all too much fucking hassle for what is essentially a wank.
>>
Whats your starsign OP?
>>
>>17309585
NONE of them said she loved you?
you're blaming the others for not fallin in love.
>>
>>17309624
Why would a random hook-up tell me they love me? I think you've misunderstood what was being said.
>>
>>17309626
stop hooking up and masturbate by yorself: problem solved. you don't seem someone in search of a commitment
>>
>>17309631
Are you retarded? I'm explaining why I don't like casual sex. Seriously, are you retarded?
>>
>>17309313
Im the same, the intimacy is the best part, without that id almost rather fap desu
>>
I'm a guy and I'm like this all the way. Like -- it's extreme, almost a handicap. I sometimes literally have trouble getting up unless I'm in love with the girl. Emotional intimacy is by far my biggest turn-on. So no, you're not the only man.
>>
>>17309313
>meeting people in tinder
>they ask if i have any kinks
>want to tell them i'm into looking in each other eyes while orgasming, kissing and holding hands.
>don't tell because i'd be a fag.
>>
>>17309658
>tfw you're so outside the norm that having sex with a woman would get you called a fag because of how you choose to do it
Mental.
>>
>He unironically has feelings
Sounds like your mom coddled you and your dad wasn't around if i'm honest.
Men and feelings don't mix
>>
>>17309591
>star sign
>not Venus sign
Do you even astrology?
>>
>>17309756
Men and expressing their feelings are what don't mix. Men hold feelings stronger than anyone else.
>>
i'v honestly always felt something similar to OP. not so much in the "i must love this chick or the sex is shit," but more like, i feel better when i KNOW the woman. i have had casual sex with a close friend of mine, and i have never had a closer relationship with anyone since besides whatever gf i have at the time. i know what she likes and doesn't like. i dont have to take the walk of shame afterwards, either. it's just better knowing i hooked up with someone i know and don't hate, and can make me breakfast then dick around with friends later like we didn't just plow last night. it's fantastic.
>>
>>17309825
It's probably the reason why so many men commit suicide compared to women.

Anyone who unironically says men don't have feelings are literally retarded. We do, we just can't express some of them outwardly like women, so we're forced to discharge our emotions through humor or rage, or not at all.

Women have it better than they think.
>>
>>17309313
No, you're not, but then again you may not be sexually attracted to the woman or potential woman your having casual sex with.

If you saw a girl that got you hard as fuck and trust me there is always a girl, you would pray to the gods you could have casual sex with her.

But yes, sex with feelings is incredible and most casual sex can't rival that. The most times I came with a girl I was in a relationship with was 9 times in one day, but casual was only 3 times. It's not as hot.
>>
>>17309313
OP I suggest you look up something called R/K selection theory. It's mammal breeding pattern / social biology theory. It's kind of one of those things that once you see it in action, you really can never unsee it as hugely operating within all of our lives. It'll bring to light a lot of your feelings and thoughts on the matter of sex, and how everyone around you seems to love casual sex and how emotional detachment is often sought as a bonus.
>>
Your full of estrogen mimicers from your poor diet of Doritos and hot pockets .. women are mentally selfish little 14 year old boys with vaginas.. love even dating is a dead concept we are being prepped to fall in love with sex robots and virtual realities
>>
>>17309847
>R/K selection theory
i have had casual sex a few times. I had a boner and we sexed. Compared to the sex i got used to in my long relationship it was meh. Not bad, but not something that i would long for. Im completely happy with my right hand
>>
>>17310126
>He hasn't trained his left hand for wanks, freeing up his right to operate the mouse
>>
>>17309907
This meme should die. I see a lot of posters on 4chin that're a bit strange, but otherwise normal and not neckbeards/fedora tippers. just saiyan
>>
>>17309313
I get what you mean. But you have to see it like this with a good friend or you gf you make love to I never could or want this with a stranger. Than you have fucking you can do this too with someone you have an emotional connection but with a stranger you can fuck them really dirty and be a fucking asshole
Persanly i don't know what I like more. Just try to have a good balance of those tow
>>
>>17310126
>>17309875
This. Do it OP. It'll make a lot more sense than anything you find on 4chan. It's really interesting shit too.
>>
I'm in the same boat, in my experience, one night stands are less about the sex, but more about the "conquest", often mixed with liquid courage and long nights.
I don't really remember any good sex from ONS, but of course I remember the magical moments of hooking up.

On the other hand, there's "relationship sex", where you know each other well and are connected on different levels:
Before and after sex, you'll actually talk or be intimate otherwise, you actually care about each other and know how to get one off in and outside of the bedroom.

As for OP, I found a great way of combining the conveniences of casual flings and relationship sex in casual "relationship" arrangements with women I could see myself dating, but can't because of external circumstances (exchange students, rebounds, etc.), where you can go out and have dinner, a drink, share your thoughts and worries, end up in bed and still have breakfast together the morning after without having to feel bad for staying over or not being in a relationship every fortnight.

You just need to find a person that feels the same, trust me, they're out there, but usually not very outgoing.
>>
>>17309313
Casual sex is okay, but way too forced today. Going to a bar/club with the sole intention of finding someone—anyone semi-attractive—to take home is pretty stupid, I agree; when two people really feel a raw attraction and it just happens, it's not nearly as robotic feeling, though. Obviously the best sex is from caring relationships. Forced sex in general is bad, and casual sex tends towards awkwardness.
>>
Hello i need to get this out of my chest, a few weeks ago i return with my ex. She is the only women i have ever loved, idon't even know why. She is not that beautiful not best body, but is the one i love. After the first week, she told me she fucked some friend i was crushed, but tried to pass that away.

Later last week actually in a drink or truth game she told that she was "in love" with this dude. i was like WTF! she knew him for a little time.

She broke with me last saturday, and now she told me she misses me alot. I simply don't trust her anymore.
>>
>>17310259
sounds like a person to avoid, dude. You are blind. She is treating you like shit, which is no suprise, but the question is: why do you get fond of a person like this? respect yourself

t.op
>>
>>17309313
It's not strange at all to feel this way OP. In fact I feel that same way about sex. I could never go out and have a one night stand without just feeling like complete shit about it. I want to have an attachment to the person I'm sleeping with, and for some reason haven't sex with someone you care about just feels better emotionally, and physically.
>>
>>17310496
yeah these things matters. My ex was a real hottie. Very good looking, almost like a model. Amazing body. But...as a person she was rather shallow, mostly interested about some hansome male actorsa dn rumors. I couldn't have a nice long conversation with her etc. I remember myself thinkin: how can the sex be so lame even if this person is like model -tier. It is a mindfuck when that happens
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.