[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon makes fun of my shitty grammar/syntax/whatever on /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 206x245px
>anon makes fun of my shitty grammar/syntax/whatever on /int/
>I beat myself up for being an idiot for the rest of the night

>do something wrong at work
>feel like the dumbest person on the planet for around an hour

How do I learn to not hate myself?
>>
Find out why you need validation from strangers?

Point is gou dont know where you csme from before you were birn and you font kniw where youre gonna be when you die.
.the time you spendn living is a tiny amount of time ine the scale of the universe.

Other peoples opinions matter sweet fuck all in the end.
Stop listening to others who put you down. Stop wasting your time on those who dont matter.
>>
>>17308456
You should first recognize that /int/ is full of shitposters. You should then remember that this is the internet, where there is minimal risk in making fun of people.

After you have acknowledged those two, you should also note that people aren't perfect, including you, and that mistakes are about as common as the amount of times you scratch your balls.

That's part 1, anyways.
>>
>>17308475
The result of fat fingers on a small phone screen.
>>
>>17308475
I know I shouldn't care what other's think, I'm working on that

Sometimes, I'll shit on myself for something i did, even if other's don't. For example, I started work recently at a fast food place. I make mistakes fairly often because I'm new, and other workers always tell me it's no big deal. But inside my head, I start hating on myself, wondering how could I be so stupid.
>>
>>17308456
You take it very personally, what you think others are judging you for. Knock it off. Everyone else is too worried about what they might be doing wrong to pay any attention to your little mistakes.

Your suffering from narcissism. The world isn't holding it's breath and looking over your shoulder, waiting for you to screw up. You're not that important. Just do the best you can and take one day at a time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.